Reviews for No Need To Say Goodbye
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Aww! This is more than sweet. The ending? So heart-warming, too; and the friendship between Goku and Vegeta? One of the best relationships in the DB universe. So thank you for writing about it like this; so beautifully!

Right after the credits roll at the end of the series? Haha! True, like a bonus, missing, perfectly fitting scene. Nice!

Love this fic! Happy, wonderful.
galaxys-child chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Ah, that was beautiful. And a bit sad.
You have portrayed the friendship between Vegeta and Goku very well. And it's not too much detail, but there're so many things you can read between the lines. I love your story. It's just perfect.
Joe B chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
That was very satisfying enough for me so far! Excellent work!
EmeraldWings90 chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
This makes me cry... Just like the anime's end.

Thank you.
American Vigor chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
This was one of the most beautiful and majestic pieces of Dragon Ball Z fanfiction I've ever had the pleasure of reading.

The artful interactions between Goku and Vegeta, and especially the implications toward the end and the language that was used to state them, made this quite a remarkable and special read.

More than eight years after this piece was published, it continues to be enriching.
DBZLover4Ever chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Well that ending was a lot more fulfilling. Just as sad, but much more "full circle" I guess. Great one-shot! I definitely loved it!
Groovy Dudette chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
OK...I've reviewed this story already...but can I just say...reading this inspired me to wacth the ending of DBGT. After watching it and coming back to this story...I could barely re-read the words my eyes were so full of tears. This is such good work. I love Vegeta and Goku's relationship.

ah geez...*wipes eyes* Good job. I love your DBZ stories. Oh do you do it?

:;sniffles:: anyway keep writing. I could learn a thing or 2 from ya.
Engar chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
You probably wont see this review but I suppose, in the grand scheme of things, it doesn't really matter. I just wanted to say that this was a beautiful little fic; always thought so but only just worked up the energy to leave a well earned review. Thanks for such good Fan-Fic. :)
b7-kerravon chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
OMG - That was Beautiful! I'm almost in tears!
Rissa42 chapter 1 . 9/4/2003
Where's that webcam when you need it?

You see that? *puts face close to screen* You see?

Tears. TEARS. From ME.

Takes a lot of doing, Sholio.

Keep writin'!
Rentol chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
kiboutoyume chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
Man... I know this is old, but I had to review it. _ That would've been a GREAT ending to GT, and I luv it! Amazing... just..yah...really great.

Yanka chapter 1 . 12/23/2002
My compliment, I really like this one! I also felt depressed about the end of DBGT and I like your ending A LOT better than the real one

eep it up, I'd love to see more stories of you; you've got a way to write about Goku/Vegeta that is way better than most of the fanfics around here!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2002
I never saw DBGT, but I have read about the end and watched a clip of the credits.

This fic was so touching and beautiful...I felt

like crying at the end, wonderful fic.
absent one chapter 1 . 11/8/2002