Reviews for Eyes and Hearts
Eubonny chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
I love it! Nice fanfic
Guest chapter 10 . 11/25/2015
I'm terribly, terribly sorry, I hate to be *that* person but I can not stop myself- its Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury not George Orwell. its a verrryyyy good book that I strongly recommend to everyone.
other than that, this fic is really good
Vanessa Masters chapter 10 . 8/29/2014
Love this, they didn't expect to meet moriarty did they? But, least he appreciates a good book too.
Vanessa Masters chapter 7 . 8/29/2014
Wait...what episdoe does Moriarty make a 'Star Trek' reference?
Vanessa Masters chapter 6 . 8/29/2014
Interesting chapter. Mortiarty showing concern for his arch-rival.
Vanessa Masters chapter 5 . 8/29/2014
I agree. I love that aspect of Holmes.

And I knda agree, did women lose that 'Chivalry' when asking for equal treatment?

And if so, maybe men and women, should make a effort to bring it back. As for equality, but say 'But we don't mind being treated well, or to chivalry.'
Vanessa Masters chapter 4 . 8/29/2014
Love this, so funny :D
Vanessa Masters chapter 2 . 8/29/2014
Poor Sherlock, it must've been such a shock.

And I agree, in my mind I found Sherlock a little resentful of 'Watson' for trying to BE watson.
Vanessa Masters chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Love this chapter and this story so far.
Fanfic searcher chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Nothing personal, but you're kinda wrong about the brown hair and gray eyes, actually in on of the episodes, Sherlock mentions he borrowed a dummy from the same person who sponsored the Sherlock holmes museum. And the dummy had BLOND hair and BLUE eyes. And don't make a complaint, the dummy was made before ( I repeat) BEFORE he was brought back to life. Diedre even mentions in second episode, "he looks like Sherlock Holmes"
Sorry if some of you are disappointed, but it's true. It's in the episode 25 of the series, go look on YouTube. I guess this is how the creators of the show veiwed Sherlock, if you don't like it don't mess with it, just do something else.

seriously, PAY ATTENTION PEOPLE! THE BLOND HAIR AND BLUE EYES FOR SHERLOCK IN THIS SHOW IS CANON!
DX
CrystalVixen93 chapter 13 . 11/23/2013
Love ur story and can't wait to see what happens next so I hope u update again soon plz.
kittycat chapter 13 . 9/23/2013
I love these little stories!
Please continue!
HugMe201 chapter 12 . 7/26/2013
I say go for the shipping. I never noticed the chemistry in the show, but I like having Sherly in a romance.
HugMe201 chapter 7 . 7/26/2013
I am both. I love Star trek and Sherlock. And I do bet Spock is the fave of the professor (wouldn't surprise me if he was Sherlock's if Sherlock got hooked)
Oceaneyes10 chapter 3 . 7/15/2013
So tell me how did you came up with this crazy story?! I mean, how is it that this is my first time reading sh22 and I loved this fanfic?! UPDATE SOON!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »