Reviews for Eyes and Hearts
CrystalVixen93 chapter 13 . 11/23/2013
Love ur story and can't wait to see what happens next so I hope u update again soon plz.
kittycat chapter 13 . 9/23/2013
I love these little stories!
Please continue!
HugMe201 chapter 12 . 7/26/2013
I say go for the shipping. I never noticed the chemistry in the show, but I like having Sherly in a romance.
HugMe201 chapter 7 . 7/26/2013
I am both. I love Star trek and Sherlock. And I do bet Spock is the fave of the professor (wouldn't surprise me if he was Sherlock's if Sherlock got hooked)
Oceaneyes10 chapter 3 . 7/15/2013
So tell me how did you came up with this crazy story?! I mean, how is it that this is my first time reading sh22 and I loved this fanfic?! UPDATE SOON!
Maximara chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
While I applaud the efforts of Jack of All Suits' one-shot "Companionship, Discussion, and Hairbows" at weaving the cartoon into the canon with regards to Holmes' appearance it has one major flaw: In "Fall and Rise of Sherlock Holmes" which starts out at May 25, 1891 we see the Reichenbach Falls confrontation between Holmes and Moriarty and he is blond and blue-eye there as well.

In fact, we get a close of of Holmes face and we can quite clearly see blond eybrows over blue eyes.
James Birdsong chapter 13 . 1/3/2013
Splendid thirteen stories.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
had brns
Jfreak chapter 13 . 5/2/2012
This was a beautiful chapter :)

I know it's hard to write stories that have personal meaning like that in them, you did a very good job. And I love Holmes character in this story as well 3

please continue to write wonderful new chapters for us.

Jfreak :)
TiggitNeko chapter 10 . 4/14/2012
You've only read hound of the baskerviles?

'the speckled band' is my fav.

Love the story so far. I loved This cartoon when I was younger... AND I was just in a sherlockian tea room in Whitby... Iv never seen so many encyclopeadias in one place, nor a violin so out of tune!
shadowpanda101 chapter 12 . 10/29/2011
Since I came across this fic later when it possessed more than one chapter, I'm just going to write a review for all the chapters in one package.

First off, this is probably one of the few (Maybe only, can't remember) non-one shot fanfics that I have read twice, it's just that wonderful!

Second off, I wish to congratulate you on your wonderful characterization and emotion that you place in the story. I found myself wanting to cry during several chapters (Specifically the second half of Ch. 1 and ALL of Ch. 2), I wanted to laugh (Bits of the first half of Ch. 1, and all of Ch. 7 and Ch. 11), and I felt a bit like Holmes with your characterization of him in Chapters 7 and 10 (Considering I love Paper Print books and when I received the soundtrack for "Repo! The Genetic Opera, I about went bonkers with delight!

*Looks over Review* Oops, sorry for such the long review ', this has just so far been a wonderful fic that I highly enjoyed. I eagerly excited for the next update and keep up the excellent work! -

Amy Whitelock (Your Newest Fan)
VHunter07 chapter 11 . 10/11/2011
rlol! Y'know I think I might like to meet this Mark Gregson fellow...he's sounds...kinda nice. hahaha Poor guy! And Holmes is just clueless as ever. :P can't wait for more of these!
VHunter07 chapter 10 . 10/11/2011
Oh this one is my fav i think. I LOVE, no ADORE books. Like crazy. I go around libraries just running my hands along the bindings. I've read almost all the titles you mentioned. haha Major geek here. I really love your little Moriarty Holmes civil moments! Those're just too funny! And you get to actually see the real them, so to speak. If Moriarty wasn't such a clotpole they might've been good friends. :)
VHunter07 chapter 9 . 10/11/2011
aww! yes they are pretty cute. In a very FRIENDSHIP HE'S OVER 200 YEARS OLDER sort of way. :P :P And personally, I adored Holmes way of writing. TBS & TLM were some of my favs...so what if it was purely because Holmes wrote them? heh heh
VHunter07 chapter 8 . 10/11/2011