Reviews for Angel Dust: Outtakes from the Angel Series
Adriu chapter 4 . 7/16
Holaaaa
Ohh gracias por estos capítulos
Edward como Santa dando ese regalo a Jeremy fue lo mejor
Y ya Kevin está con ellos que emoción
Gracias por estas historias
Saludos de mi lindo Ecuador
Adriu
athome Jo chapter 4 . 2/15
Ooh, this was a good one!
BookLuver02 chapter 1 . 5/28/2017
Not all of his sides; Dominant Edward didn't make much of a presence.
readicted chapter 4 . 5/23/2017
Sweet Christmas outtake and perhaps the first time I can remember you including Esme in the fun.
kneon chapter 1 . 5/19/2017
loved the series. loved this outtake. it has to be hard for Edward to hear other guys lust after his wife/soul mateact like nothing is going on. I love DirtyPossesive Edward.
Rita01tx chapter 4 . 5/2/2017
Whoda thunk Edward would make such a fantastic Santa...well, we should have known, right? He definitely earned Bella's performance, both at the club in back in their own home!
Rita01tx chapter 3 . 5/2/2017
Hoo, boy! Not only was the motorcycle sex off the charts hot but Bella's response to Rip Van Winkle's salacious suggestion was more effective than Edward punchin' his lights out LMAO!
Rita01tx chapter 2 . 5/1/2017
Awesome, awesome, awesome! Edward letters just about broke my heart but he suffers so beautifully *sigh!* They more than make up for all the lost time now, though, as often as they can which is pretty damned often LOL!
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 5/1/2017
I just FLUV the way Edward and Bella resolve their differences *snickers!* {traipsin' through Angel Dust before divin' into book 4}
readicted chapter 2 . 4/29/2017
Wow this outtake is incredible. I loved each letter nd getting a glimpse into Edward's state of mind at four different points. Excellent.
readicted chapter 1 . 4/29/2017
Hah, was very surprised that they ended up at another uniform school. They've gone and damaged the new gym before it was even go wished.
cmalva chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
I really love the ángel series ,but did you write when they went to África to hunt lions? Or did i missed it? Btw awesome stories! 3
twirob chapter 4 . 9/27/2016
AWESOME! this f/t and the other 3 o/t's ;) but i have a question of the 1st 2 o/t at school with the names being the same so close together in time? anyway thanks for sharing ;D
c.karen09 chapter 2 . 12/29/2015
Beautiful and sexy. I love, love, loved it!
Queen B chapter 2 . 11/24/2015
God I love this. Just in general the way you redefine in your own way NM, eclipse and BD. So rich and sinfully delish!

Angelward or Mercward I cannot not decide both amazing.

Thank you!