Reviews for Angel Dust: Outtakes from the Angel Series
c.karen09 chapter 2 . 12/29/2015
Beautiful and sexy. I love, love, loved it!
Queen B chapter 2 . 11/24/2015
God I love this. Just in general the way you redefine in your own way NM, eclipse and BD. So rich and sinfully delish!

Angelward or Mercward I cannot not decide both amazing.

Thank you!
Kksmum chapter 2 . 9/27/2015
Thanks for this. I think we all love the New Moon scenario and the reconnection. Your writing is so expressive. I do not write a lot of reviews but need to tell you how much I love the Angel Series. Thanks again.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 4 . 5/21/2015
THAT WAS AMAZING THEY HAVE A LOVE YOU ONLY WISH FOR DREAM ABOUT AND HOPE TO ACHIVE BUT WILL ONLY HAPPEN FOR THEM IT IS A SHAME ROBERT PATTENSON DOESNT SEE HOW MUCH HIM AND KRISTEN HAD AND COULD HAVE AGAIN IF HE WASNT SUCH A COWARD BECAUSE I THINK THATS THE KIND OF LOVE THEY HAD AND STILL HAS IF HE WOULD JUST ADMITT IT TO HIMSELF JUST LOOK AT HE IN HE PICTURES AND THE WAY SHE HOLDS HER BODY NOW ITS LIKE SOMETHING IS MISSING AND HE SEEMS THE SAME WAY I'V WATCHED THEM WITH OTHER PEOPLE EVEN THAT TWIGGS GIRL HE STILL LOVES KRISTEN HE JUST NEEDS TO ADMITT IT.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 3 . 5/21/2015
THAT WAS GREAT AND FUNNY THERE AT THE END WITH THE TRUCK DRIVER BUT I WAS JUST THINKING THEY COULD NOT HAD HAD SEX ON THAT BIKE IF THEY WERE HUMAN THE BIKE WOULD HAVE FELL DOWN WITH THEM[SNICKER]
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 2 . 5/21/2015
YOUR GREAT THOSE LETTERS WAS THE BEST EVER AND REALLY SOMETHING THAT WAS REALLY NEEDED I.M GLAD THEY CAME THEY WERE VERRY MUCH NEEDED THOSE TWO ARE AMAZING
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
THIS CHAPTER MOST SHOULD BE IN THE STORY BUT I GUESS THAT WOULD BE IN THE FOURTH STORY RIGHT SO THERE YOU GO GOOD WRITE IT THANK YOU
Cullens Darlin chapter 2 . 4/8/2015
Guest chapter 4 . 8/31/2014
MORE :)
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 2 . 7/9/2014
The letters you write, they are so ... swoonworthy.
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
I LOVE Dirty Edward ... and I think I can
appreciate his ire. The 'adult' shouldn't
be looking at hi student as if she were
a piece of prime meat.
EmmettRose chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
More!
AccountDeactivated2015 chapter 4 . 5/19/2014
This was incredibly hot and cute. :)
Lionnara chapter 4 . 3/12/2014
What nice Christmas chapter :)
NeeNee246 chapter 4 . 1/30/2014