Reviews for Angel Dust: Outtakes from the Angel Series
BookLuver02 chapter 1 . 5/28
Not all of his sides; Dominant Edward didn't make much of a presence.
readicted chapter 4 . 5/23
Sweet Christmas outtake and perhaps the first time I can remember you including Esme in the fun.
kneon chapter 1 . 5/19
loved the series. loved this outtake. it has to be hard for Edward to hear other guys lust after his wife/soul mateact like nothing is going on. I love DirtyPossesive Edward.
Rita01tx chapter 4 . 5/2
Whoda thunk Edward would make such a fantastic Santa...well, we should have known, right? He definitely earned Bella's performance, both at the club in back in their own home!
Rita01tx chapter 3 . 5/2
Hoo, boy! Not only was the motorcycle sex off the charts hot but Bella's response to Rip Van Winkle's salacious suggestion was more effective than Edward punchin' his lights out LMAO!
Rita01tx chapter 2 . 5/1
Awesome, awesome, awesome! Edward letters just about broke my heart but he suffers so beautifully *sigh!* They more than make up for all the lost time now, though, as often as they can which is pretty damned often LOL!
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 5/1
I just FLUV the way Edward and Bella resolve their differences *snickers!* {traipsin' through Angel Dust before divin' into book 4}
readicted chapter 2 . 4/29
Wow this outtake is incredible. I loved each letter nd getting a glimpse into Edward's state of mind at four different points. Excellent.
readicted chapter 1 . 4/29
Hah, was very surprised that they ended up at another uniform school. They've gone and damaged the new gym before it was even go wished.
cmalva chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
I really love the ángel series ,but did you write when they went to África to hunt lions? Or did i missed it? Btw awesome stories! 3
twirob chapter 4 . 9/27/2016
AWESOME! this f/t and the other 3 o/t's ;) but i have a question of the 1st 2 o/t at school with the names being the same so close together in time? anyway thanks for sharing ;D
c.karen09 chapter 2 . 12/29/2015
Beautiful and sexy. I love, love, loved it!
Queen B chapter 2 . 11/24/2015
God I love this. Just in general the way you redefine in your own way NM, eclipse and BD. So rich and sinfully delish!

Angelward or Mercward I cannot not decide both amazing.

Thank you!
Kksmum chapter 2 . 9/27/2015
Thanks for this. I think we all love the New Moon scenario and the reconnection. Your writing is so expressive. I do not write a lot of reviews but need to tell you how much I love the Angel Series. Thanks again.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 4 . 5/21/2015
THAT WAS AMAZING THEY HAVE A LOVE YOU ONLY WISH FOR DREAM ABOUT AND HOPE TO ACHIVE BUT WILL ONLY HAPPEN FOR THEM IT IS A SHAME ROBERT PATTENSON DOESNT SEE HOW MUCH HIM AND KRISTEN HAD AND COULD HAVE AGAIN IF HE WASNT SUCH A COWARD BECAUSE I THINK THATS THE KIND OF LOVE THEY HAD AND STILL HAS IF HE WOULD JUST ADMITT IT TO HIMSELF JUST LOOK AT HE IN HE PICTURES AND THE WAY SHE HOLDS HER BODY NOW ITS LIKE SOMETHING IS MISSING AND HE SEEMS THE SAME WAY I'V WATCHED THEM WITH OTHER PEOPLE EVEN THAT TWIGGS GIRL HE STILL LOVES KRISTEN HE JUST NEEDS TO ADMITT IT.