Reviews for Down With The Sickness
Semjaza chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Aw, there's something really sweet about this. The blanket-nest-thing was pretty awesome. :D
Moonlight Ashes chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
I love this story! Thank you for the awesomness that is Dante! You did so well keeping them in character and i love the touch of mischeif Trish adds to the plot. You are a very creative writer, i really enjoyed this. Thank you and keep writing! Even if not stories like this, keep showing your creative plots!
Fujisawa Loser chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Hello there. Sorry for a long delay but I have come to review your story. I've been busy and haven't been in frot of a computer to do so. So I took my time and use my phone to look through your stuff... It sure takes a Lot longer that's for true lol. Anyway here is what I found.

jus like Lady, who looked even worse than him.

Just add the "t" to make "just" but you already knew that.

She wasn't replied, and then, realization hit her.

I was a little confused about this. Do you mean. "she wasn't replied to"?

"There you have your answer."

I was a little confused with this too. Maybe a comma or a period after "There" or maybe change it to "Then"

justaskingfor Lady to start World War III with a-

Was just asking for meant to be one word?

Nothing of this would have happened if we had stuck with pizza!"

I think you want "None" instead of "nothing" since the sentence kind of didn't make sense.

I'mma go to talk with Lady right now and…-"

Get rid of "to" or change it around a bit and you should be good. : )

Lady's baggy shirt and puller her closer to him, earning a startled cry from her.

I think you wanted "pulled"?

There wasn't that many mistakes minor adjustments here and there but you should be good yeah? I'll run through your other story later on this week, yeah? Keep up the good work!

-Fujisawa loser
SesshyGal chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
oh that was cute
Jurasborg chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
That's cute. Not sure about the episode with Trish's cooking, I think it doesn't add much to the plot. How come Vergil only appear once?
RimZtheNonForgiveR chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Nice one-shot! Quite refreshing to be reading a well written DxL fanfic and the appearance of Vergil made it all the better. From reading your first ever fanfic to this I can say that your writing has really improved, keep up the great work! X3
Byakuzee chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Hello there,

This is really a cute and funny oneshot you wrote. And the way you wrote it is beyond awesome!

And I loved it so very mucha refreshing change from all of these yaoi an oc fics.(Spread the DxL love!)

Definitely a fave.