Reviews for More From Brennan's Nonexistent Journal
Guest chapter 7 . 9/8/2018
I don't know how I've missed reading any of your Bones Fan Fiction stories prior to now, but happily I found them and have finished the 'Costly Signals' and Cognitive Dissonance' collaborations and just now finished reading your 'Often Quoted Quotes Quoted One More Time' series. Though disappointed to see that 'More From Brennan's Nonexistent Journal' is incomplete, I wanted to let you know how very much I have enjoyed the stories in this series-I love the creativity you've shown in presenting new challenges for B&B, love the angst, the tension, the small quiet shared moments, the humor, the tasteful sexy situations, and most definitely the vocabulary (so Brennan!). Despite holding little hope that you will return to this story, I will keep an eye out for updates from you. In the meantime, fortunately for me, there are still more of your Bones stories left that i have not read. Thanks for all the hard work and effort that you have put into these stories.
Amy chapter 7 . 6/4/2016
Just turned in to this series...any hope of it getting updated?

Please? Pretty please? With a cherry on top?

Cheers!
Amy
Bones2014 chapter 7 . 1/17/2015
Oh wow, first hot, then hilarious. This was a fantastic chapter. Great smut followed by every parents' worse nightmare. Poor Booth. I could so picture this scene. & Parker, typical teen. Your author's note is so intriguing that I'm disappointed to see the story hasn't been updated in awhile:-( I really love this series, & am encouraging you to return to it. Please? Consider this a plea from a needy, addicted FF reader:-)
Bones2014 chapter 6 . 1/17/2015
Well, that was an extremely hot little scene there. Really enjoyed that:-) Poor Hannah, although not totally her fault, I could not stand her. Sooo, I'm not cryin here. This is interesting indeed.
Bones2014 chapter 5 . 1/17/2015
Oh, I'm ready for interesting! Aggressive Booth...who doesn't love that?
Bones2014 chapter 4 . 1/16/2015
I could imagine Chrissy being a clone of Brennan when she was little...a little spit fire. Who wouldn't love to come home after a difficult day & have Booth waiting for you? Great chapter:-)
Bones2014 chapter 3 . 1/15/2015
That was an excellent chapter. All happy & sexy... Loved it:-) And the possibility of another little Booth? How great is that?
Bones2014 chapter 2 . 1/14/2015
Her friend/dr. Is so right about Booth! Damn sexy. That Brennan is one lucky woman!:-)
Bones2014 chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
Wow, interested to find out how we got here. Is this a completed story?
Jamistarme1 chapter 7 . 11/20/2014
Just finished this entire series! The scene with Parker/Brennan/Booth...OMG too funny. Every parent's nightmare LOL! Especially someone like Booth. I do hope you come back to this. I enjoy your writing very much.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/29/2014
Sooooooo.. R u gonna finishe this? I hope so got a good laugh from this chapter
Sylvia S. Hill chapter 7 . 11/1/2013
WOW! Cliff hanger! Love it so far, can't wait for "the rest of the story." I love yours and "monkey's stories. You both seem to pick up on the personna of the actual characters, mirth, humor, sexual tension, etc. You are so good at building mystery into your stories and keeping the consistancy in line. It's hard to "put the book down."
fantasyfanatic13 chapter 7 . 8/26/2013
I've just read through every story in this series and it was all amazing! I wasn't sure if some of the AU decisions were going to work out, but it turned out very well and I've really enjoyed reading all of this. Now I'm super sad this hasn't been updated in a year and a half... please finish the story?
Gen-in-the-Eve chapter 7 . 4/15/2013
Very interesting series, and despite the long time since you have updated, I hope that you update this soon. I am very interested to know where it is going.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/10/2013
Wow. Amazing story. Parker's reaction was prizeless it had me laughing so much. Any chance this story will be continued? I would love to see how their co-workers and friends will react to all the secrets B&B have been keeping. If not I guess I have to use my own imagination :(
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »