Reviews for Her Body's Plaything
SixPerfections chapter 45 . 5/2
LOOOVed the Firefly reference. Just loved it. Fantastic story XD
SixPerfections chapter 16 . 5/1
This is very good. Havent played HotS but, who cares? Love it.
Just realized that there is a way for the Overmind to come back. Stetman found the DNA of the Overmind in WoL and if that was given to the Zerg they could reconstitute the OM and with the Swarm alive the new OM would have at least the majority of its former memory.

Since it is a zerg the OM may never truly die with their regen.
He was badly burned muttered something about the 'cake' being a lie.
Nice portal reference…although the cake was real but a pain to find in game.

other SOURCES of information

The Hybrids would be terrifying as a true race if they bred like the Zerg but had stats superior to the Protoss.
Would the mass drivers have a recoil? The shots are not 'launched' out but dragged out after all.
There was no way in hell he could have survived. In spite of that, he came back as a 'spirit', a being not quite of this dimension, or so it seemed
Considering how the Khala works than even Khas or Adun could come back…if they had a strong enough anchor to draw them from it anyway. Tassadar had the Overmind which is suggested to have been a psionic god so that makes sense with how he died with him/it using energies that would have connected him to the Overmind. Zeratul being there using the same energies (Void) would have been enough of a starter to draw him forth.

Even a dead god can still dream…
This sounds like Lovecraft lol
Part2
Humans hate not having control of something especially if it is greater than themselves. It is why Evolutionists hate most followers of religions other than their own, since most religions have a god they worship and by definition a god is a being beyond human. The only nation in history that had Evolution as the State Religion sought to turn humans into gods following that train of thought.
"The concepts of 'fate' and 'destiny' are products of a primitive mind trying to use spirituality instead of intellect to understand the universe
It actually has been validated that fate and destiny are the scientific and physical results of the universe. If you can predict the future positions of ALL electrons everywhere you would know the future…the problem with that is that we cannot predict their movements with our knowledge and even if we could we couldn’t predict every one of them across the universe. A being like what Christians and other Abramaic religions identify as God (and Hindu's with [Para]Brahman) could due to the fact our dimension and universe as a whole is one of his own cells to him, and he is a being that is intimately familiar with all that makes him up. Thus destiny exists…it is just beyond our capability to predict.
thekellin chapter 105 . 3/26
Well, I've just finished reading your story. First things first: you are a very good writer. Can't deny it. Your characters are quite believable on their own right, the plot is very interesting and you really made an effort to add depth and meaning to the story.
But this story is so far from the canon that it's even hard to compare, they are like from different universes. Your Kerrigan is much less Zergy and lacks that cunning and vicious nature that I love in old canonical QoB. For a note, the HOTS' Primal QoB lacks it too, but she can't be called a real protagonist either, unfortunately. I wish Blizzard hadn't cut out half the dialogues in cutscenes. Originally Kerrigan had much more depth.
And considering HOTs as canon I can't say that your QoB acts and interact naturally. I know that you dislike HOTS, and I what i want to say that your story is even better than canon but it's like a parallel universe or a crossover of your original world with SC2. Sorry that I can't express it better.
And the last, I completely agree that in-game the "good, honorable" Kerrigan is gone. But it adds a bit more angst and I feel really sorry for Kerrigan rewatching that cutscene "The betrayal". Because I don't believe that after going through Zerg infestation she could be restored. Some important part of her is dead. It reminds me slightly of Ellen Ripley's fate, if you know what I mean.
Rogue Wasteland Wanderer chapter 71 . 12/30/2014
Wait...Valarian all ready told Morrigan about the Hybrids a long way back. Retcon!
Rogue Wasteland Wanderer chapter 15 . 12/27/2014
My only issue with this chapter is the Zerg's lack of Hydralisks. With Larry hanging around you'd think they could make more.
Undead Assassin chapter 25 . 12/9/2014
But Karass is dead, how could... (Rereads last chapter) Well, shit. This will not end well unless Zeratul gets involved before it starts.
sondrex76 chapter 104 . 11/28/2014
Awsome story, realy well written, fun to read and it is a good alternative :)
Thanks for writing this, it was wery fun to read and have a fricking AWSOME day!
sondrex76 chapter 72 . 11/26/2014
i laughed so hard when reading the last half of this chapter, wow that was funny :)
Also thanks for writing, good story so far and have a nice day/night/whatever it is where you are!
sondrex76 chapter 22 . 11/11/2014
Nice story so far, wery well written and wery fun to read :)
Thanks for writing and have a wery nice day!