Reviews for Embrace what Fate Hands You
fmab2424 chapter 12 . 7/18
Great story! Really wish you would finish it, dying to know what happens!
AngelMira chapter 6 . 1/23
I never liked Canon Severus.
His a mean and bitter person to Harry
SpringRoll chapter 12 . 8/18/2016
So... Hey there! I saved this beautiful among my favorites... Yeah I know, it's been 4 years since you last updated it... Fat chances you'll pick it up... Probably you abandoned the account... But still... It's a rather interesting story... Very sweet!
marthapreston4 chapter 7 . 6/27/2016
I really like this story I like how clear which world we are in
moodysavage chapter 12 . 6/9/2016
I really love this story. I especially love how Harry is getting to feel what it is like to have a parent who puts him first and will fight for him. It's really wonderfully written and I think when that Severus has to return home that Harry won't be bitter about it (maybe at first) but will be grateful that he had the chance to know what that was like.

I do hope you finish this story at some point because it is really a wonderful story.
LGilbert1982 chapter 12 . 3/1/2016
It's too bad that it's been nearly four years since you updated this. Though I do understand writers block. I have a few that I've had sitting in limbo for six years now. Unfortunate really. I do hope that you decide to pick this up again one day though. It is a marvelous story!
wtchcool chapter 1 . 2/22/2016
Looking back at my review history, I feel as if I jinxed things when I congratulated you on "not abandoning this story" going on four years ago. The multiverse is very in now (possibly because of "The Flash" or not). I'm sure we would all love to read more should the mood strike you.
Reader629 chapter 4 . 12/20/2015
Oh lord I've fallen in love with this story
StarDuchess chapter 12 . 7/22/2015
This has been a great look at both Sevs and both Harrys and the interesting relationships developing between them. It will be such a change when canon Severus returns to canon Harry. I would love to see you come back and complete this.
TheLettersFromNoOne chapter 12 . 7/12/2015
This story is so interesting and creative! I hope you haven't given it up! I know it has been 3 years but please continue and update soon!
marthapreston4 chapter 11 . 6/19/2015
awww he got tucked in. And that was justice I am glad you recognized to a degree that dudley is abused to
marthapreston4 chapter 4 . 6/18/2015
I like alt harry he is fiesty
marthapreston4 chapter 3 . 6/18/2015
I like the concept and the characters I wish they was a way to markl at the beggining which universe we are in so its easier to till the difference
marthapreston4 chapter 1 . 6/18/2015
why did he let snape out of his sight
Nightcrawlerfw chapter 12 . 1/21/2014
Hi, I found your story on my sister's list of favorite stories, so you do still have readers who are interested in your story. I know it's 2014 now, but I hope you haven't given up on this wonderful story and continue to add more when you have the time. Thanks!