Reviews for Embrace what Fate Hands You
Nightcrawlerfw chapter 12 . 1/21/2014
Hi, I found your story on my sister's list of favorite stories, so you do still have readers who are interested in your story. I know it's 2014 now, but I hope you haven't given up on this wonderful story and continue to add more when you have the time. Thanks!
littlemsstrawberry chapter 12 . 12/22/2013
Wish you could update
YeCatsJ chapter 11 . 12/19/2013
Loved it. Hope you continue it someday.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/21/2013
This is an interesting take on the dimensional hopping theme. Switching the Snapes around brings up different issues than having Harry switch worlds. I'm enjoying it so far. It seems like things in the original world are almost going too smoothly, too good to be true type of thing.
Looking forward to the next chapter.
ScM15 chapter 12 . 8/15/2013
Well, seems as though I've run out of story, Still a very intriguing concept, and pretty well executed too! I like the addition of music in your parallel world, it adds an interesting element. Here's hoping you have time and/or inspiration to return to this story someday; I believe I will track it just in case.
ScM15 chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
Well, this is an intriguing story so far! I don't generally like stories where Snape comes to care for Harry too suddenly, but one of these has the excuse of being a different Snape. It'll be interesting to see the two pairs (and Lily) get to know each other. I have to leave off for now and go to bed, but I believe I'll be back to this story. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/1/2013
UPDATE! IT HAS BEEN OVER A YEAR, YOU NEED TO UPDATE!
Ranya chapter 12 . 7/7/2013
This is a great story. Please keep it up! We want to know what happens!
Lon Wolfgood chapter 11 . 6/21/2013
BLAST FROM THE PAST! I hope this wasn't abandoned! :P
Iva chapter 12 . 3/26/2013
This is really beautiful. The unsual plot is also perfect. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING!
Lon Wolfgood chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Missing this story so much!
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 12 . 12/26/2012
coool
Gothic Angel chapter 12 . 11/3/2012
This is amazing, so original! I've never read anything like this at all, its fantastic! Please update this soon, its so amazing I'm desperate for more. I can honestly say that I've never read anything even slightly similar to this. I'd love to know where you get your ideas from! PLEASE UPDATE!

Gothic Angel of Hell
asri chapter 12 . 10/9/2012
Really love this story! Please continue updating :) Thanks!
FiyoriTakeshi chapter 12 . 10/4/2012
Oh god...please tell me you'll update soon. Or that you haven't quit. Cause i've found myself terribly in love with this story and your brilliant writing.