Reviews for Embrace what Fate Hands You
StarDuchess chapter 12 . 7/22
This has been a great look at both Sevs and both Harrys and the interesting relationships developing between them. It will be such a change when canon Severus returns to canon Harry. I would love to see you come back and complete this.
TheLettersFromNoOne chapter 12 . 7/12
This story is so interesting and creative! I hope you haven't given it up! I know it has been 3 years but please continue and update soon!
marthapreston4 chapter 11 . 6/19
awww he got tucked in. And that was justice I am glad you recognized to a degree that dudley is abused to
marthapreston4 chapter 4 . 6/18
I like alt harry he is fiesty
marthapreston4 chapter 3 . 6/18
I like the concept and the characters I wish they was a way to markl at the beggining which universe we are in so its easier to till the difference
marthapreston4 chapter 1 . 6/18
why did he let snape out of his sight
Nightcrawlerfw chapter 12 . 1/21/2014
Hi, I found your story on my sister's list of favorite stories, so you do still have readers who are interested in your story. I know it's 2014 now, but I hope you haven't given up on this wonderful story and continue to add more when you have the time. Thanks!
littlemsstrawberry chapter 12 . 12/22/2013
Wish you could update
YeCatsJ chapter 11 . 12/19/2013
Loved it. Hope you continue it someday.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/21/2013
This is an interesting take on the dimensional hopping theme. Switching the Snapes around brings up different issues than having Harry switch worlds. I'm enjoying it so far. It seems like things in the original world are almost going too smoothly, too good to be true type of thing.
Looking forward to the next chapter.
ScM15 chapter 12 . 8/15/2013
Well, seems as though I've run out of story, Still a very intriguing concept, and pretty well executed too! I like the addition of music in your parallel world, it adds an interesting element. Here's hoping you have time and/or inspiration to return to this story someday; I believe I will track it just in case.
ScM15 chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
Well, this is an intriguing story so far! I don't generally like stories where Snape comes to care for Harry too suddenly, but one of these has the excuse of being a different Snape. It'll be interesting to see the two pairs (and Lily) get to know each other. I have to leave off for now and go to bed, but I believe I'll be back to this story. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/1/2013
Ranya chapter 12 . 7/7/2013
This is a great story. Please keep it up! We want to know what happens!
Lon Wolfgood chapter 11 . 6/21/2013