Reviews for Embrace what Fate Hands You
raymond21 chapter 13 . 7/11
Aww,the story is great. The family moments feels it's show severus soft side if he get love from Lily and his friend. I think the reason he is so bitter because he did not get a love from his parents,a friend and Lily. And you show how good he is when he got all the love from people around him. Please keep update and i hope in the world Lily and Harry in parallel world can heal severus heart, and realizing him that he was not alone in Canon world
Windreamersan chapter 13 . 6/1
Thank you for updating, I remember reading this a few years ago. It's a spectacular story, I'm so happy you decided to finish it. I can't wait for the next chapter, I hope Lily will talk to Severus, it pains me to see him suffering. It must be a terrible thing to see what his life could have been and know he will never belong to that world. I think he really needs to get everything out of his chest and open himself up to Lily before things get better. Thanks again for updating!
shadowsfriend chapter 13 . 5/26
Im so very very happy that you are back, I love your stories so much, the first few weeks, I looked every day for an update, even if I had it on alert, i still looked again and again. After a while I checked every week and then less and after a while I lost hope but I never forgot your stories and once in a while I reread what was written and now ..., thanks for coming back after 8 years and thanks for updating again , I love this story and "the true face of another" so much. sO im back to checking every day again.
littlemsstrawberry chapter 13 . 5/24
You’re back! *Doing the happy dance.*
Padme.G chapter 13 . 5/23
Thank you for the update.
hazeldragon chapter 13 . 5/20
Thanks for coming back. Looking forward to the next one
wtchcool chapter 13 . 5/20
I remember this fic! It stood out because it was one of my favorites. Glad to see you're continuing it! :)

Great chapter!
James Birdsong chapter 13 . 5/20
Good thirteen chapters
Carys924 chapter 12 . 4/28/2019
Wow! This is fabulous... I hope this story hasn’t been abandoned as it deserves much more recognition than it already has. Surprisingly, the writing is lovely... and the characterisation amazing. As well as the grammar and punctuation being perfect. I say surprisingly as I find it hard to come across A genuinely brilliant and well-written severitus fic. Please update soon if you can, *puppy dog eyes*
Guest chapter 12 . 4/8/2019
have enjoyed this - thank you
Rarilee chapter 12 . 11/25/2018
I love this story! The idea itself is one I've been hoping to find some semblance of in fanfiction, and this is executed perfectly. I love reading about the developing relationships between Severus and Harry in both worlds. I would love to hear more, and see both Severuses return home eventually. Really lovely work.
fmab2424 chapter 12 . 7/18/2017
Great story! Really wish you would finish it, dying to know what happens!
AngelMira chapter 6 . 1/23/2017
I never liked Canon Severus.
His a mean and bitter person to Harry
SpringRoll chapter 12 . 8/18/2016
So... Hey there! I saved this beautiful among my favorites... Yeah I know, it's been 4 years since you last updated it... Fat chances you'll pick it up... Probably you abandoned the account... But still... It's a rather interesting story... Very sweet!
marthapreston4 chapter 7 . 6/27/2016
I really like this story I like how clear which world we are in