Reviews for Chuck vs the Sound of Music
AlwaysSupergirl chapter 10 . 1/18
Oh God! I gave him one of his favorite things is officially my line of the month
AlwaysSupergirl chapter 6 . 1/18
Burr and Bank. I thought that was it. Then I saw Cole and Barker. You crack me up, you really do. This is great.
Spawn Hades chapter 14 . 1/12
Amazing, but I shall be honest after reading the summary I thought this was going to be a rock star Tyler Martin-esque Chuck on the road with his 7 kids from his younger days of being a ladies man
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 14 . 1/10
Well, *that* was wonderful! I enjoyed what the truth serum loosed in Chuck, and great move with Megan playing The Magnet. And haha...of course you set up a sequel! :-)
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 10 . 1/7
Ohhhh! Keeping the original Hammerstein lyrics was PERFECT here, and it broke my heart. I never thought the lyrics made *any* sense in the original movie. Like, you're in the middle of this great love scene in a hazy gazebo, the lovers kiss and murmer, and without a single shred of prior character development to support it, suddenly Maria sings, "If I had a wicked childhood..." and you're like WTF?! But in the context of this Chuck fusion, every single lyric in that song fit the situation to PERFECTION.

You. Are. Genius.

And LOL on the final line of this chapter!
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 9 . 1/7
I am *LOVING* this whole story! But the line about how Jill's dress looked like "an unholy union of Kermit the Frog and a traffic cone"—which is already a genius comic line, perfectly constructed—uttered by Adam Baldwin just left me laughing, wiping my eyes, and gasping for breath for a full minute.

This novel is AMAZING. Wonderful. A great tribute to The Sound of Music, an excellent fusion of that plot structure and characters, and the world of Chuck, and a fantastic romance / family drama / spy story. The Chuck/Sarah dancing and then conversation scene just left my stomach in knots. I could see every bit of it and I was thoroughly in love and aching. Thanks for giving me another fantastic Levi/Strahovski performance to enjoy, even if it's just in my mind's eye. :-D
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 2 . 1/7
Okay, you've adapted this scenario brilliantly. Knowing the plot of Sound of Music and mapping the characters, I think I know who the mole is going to be, once you reveal them, but still, this is very clever and I'm eager to keep reading! :)
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 1 . 1/7
OMG, I was totally into this, nodding along, until I had to imagine Beckman, Casey, and Graham *singing*, and then I went off the deep end. ::still giggling::

I found this story because it came highly recommended, and although the premise makes this sound like a crack fic, I'm finding that I really enjoy it. I hadn't realized that you were going to seriously make this a musical...hahaha
cavemenftw chapter 2 . 9/22/2016
I literally "oh no'd" out loud when the girl in the tutu called Chuck uncle. Not nice ;).
Fun start to this story anyway. I did put off reading this series because the daunting length but I am happy I am tackling this now.
baldcoder chapter 14 . 4/6/2016
Great mix of two of my favorite stories! Well done!
Lonny J chapter 14 . 2/1/2016
Great story. Action, romance, humor, and all very well written. Thanks! Loved it.
Lonny J chapter 5 . 1/28/2016
Nice "Fates" reference. You really capture the give and take between Sarah and the kids, though real life isn't usually that smooth even in the best of families. Still lovin' it.
Lonny J chapter 1 . 1/28/2016
I had a vision of "The Sound of Chuck" in the theater in the mall. I could really see it. It would be sooo cool. I've been putting this off even though every Chuck shipper has pushed it. Diddn't see how it could live up to the hype, but you're off to a great start. Loving it.
Charles Charmicheal chapter 2 . 5/21/2015
This story is so good I'm actually reading it a second time thanks you so much for writing it you are the best writer I have been able to find
Slahinki chapter 14 . 5/14/2015
While I was a bit skeptical at first, that changed pretty quickly. Well written awesome story, now onto the sequel...