Reviews for Chuck vs the Sound of Music
berksboy chapter 13 . 8/24
This story is full of gems and one being the story behind the 'Socks', genius and the story behind the garter or should I say knife, a nice throw back to one of the early chapters.

It always makes me laugh when tough guys and gals think looking after a bunch of kids is a piece of cake compared to say taking down, cartels, warlords etc, little do they know.

Oh! and before I forget, Megan's got to be up there as the star of the story, surely.
berksboy chapter 14 . 8/24
No review of just this chapter but the whole story, this is certainly different, when I first started to read it I thought, yes this is a good idea, the story starts off really well, i.e. Nonsuch Abbey (What a great name, congrats for that) then the main story starts and it is a good concept, a guy looking after SEVEN kids, possibly in danger, a female agent, who doesn't believe in attachments given her mission to protect them, as there nanny, there nanny? the shear fright of that and this really worked.

The story kept a good pace, the inclusion of the songs was good, certainly some of the songs lyrics wise where better than others and there one where I thought, wow, these are great lyrics.

I can see why it is popular and is always mentioned as a top Chuck fanfic story, after reading this and a couple of other stories, the writer is clearly gifted and has good humour, this story can be a bit cheesy in places but heh! life can be a bit too serious at times.

Anyone considering reading this, should, you could say the Chuck verse and the sound of music are a good match, but they never got to go to Switzerland.
berksboy chapter 8 . 8/22
So a cracking story so far, there's been some really funny bits, this is just so enjoyable.
I knew at one point Jill would turn up and just like the film, she would be the wicked girlfriend, good call, she has no time for the children and of course the children aren't going to like her very much either but boy do they love Sarah and isn't Megan adorable.
And Sarah, wow, what a transformation, no attachments eh? she's smitten, Chuck's smitten but is time on there side, when they find the mole and he finishes his software, there's no reason for any agent to still be there, but of course we all know how the movie ends.
A few spelling errors across the chapters but never the less good writing, a nicely paced flowing read and so far, not a dull moment, looking forward to the next chapter.
berksboy chapter 4 . 8/22
It's a shame I am reading this story years after it was completed and possibly the writer or beta: AgentInWaiting might not read reviews anymore because not only is the story superb so far but mainly because this chapter was utterly brilliant and that's because voice wise I have always been a Julie Andrews fan so obviously I loved this song in the film but the lyrics to the song in this chapter have just blown me away, fanfic is just great, whether it's similar to canon or AU but honestly this is something quite genius.

I can see me having a very late night as I think I am going to have difficulty giving this up for sleep.
berksboy chapter 3 . 8/22
Absolutely loved this chapter.
From whistles to iPhones, modern tech eh!
berksboy chapter 2 . 8/22
Now that I've read the first chapter, i think this was a really good idea, mainly because you have a hard agent, used to being a loner, never letting anyone in, using skills only to get the asset to trust then dump them once info retrieved, with this she's not only got to handle one child but SEVEN plus meets a genuinely nice guy, this mission is going to be difficult in a very different way.

I liked the way you wrote the shear shock when she was told how many children and the intimidation being the other way round.

Like i said, the story's still in it's early stage but i'm liking the concept a lot.
berksboy chapter 1 . 8/22
I've read different articles regarding this story and have seen it's popular amongst readers but kept putting it off, thinking this wouldn't be my thing, the film is very good, i mean, come on it's Julie Andrews singing but the cast of Chuck singing?

Well, i won't speak to soon but this story starts off at lightning pace, my kind of thing and i know from the writers other stories that they are well written and humorous, so i am expecting a different but good Chuck AU.

The last paragraph in the Sarah / nun section tells me that an up coming assignment is going to change her opinion regarding forming attachments as an agent and some how i don't think her heart is going to be broken, quite the opposite actually, really looking forward to this,

'How do you save an asset like Bartowski' brilliant.

The perfect agent? she's gonna have to be the nanny to Seven kids plus an adorable nerd, wow, i can only imagine how she's going to react to the news.

What a great chapter and start to the story, thanks for this.
Not bad chapter 7 . 2/21
Kinda hard for me to believe that after spending just three weeks with Bartowski and the kids Sarah is all in on being their mother and Chucks wife. You started this fanfic describing Sarah as a Loner CIA agent who was very standoffish and afraid of creating attachments with others. And yet in just three weeks of living with the Bartowski clan it doesn't seem like she would have any problem living with them forever. I really liked the idea of the story but this aspect of the Fic bugged me. Everything developed too fast, 7/10 stars.
Baby Huey chapter 14 . 7/20/2017
Okay, so in Chucks Happy place so far we have Sarah wearing a dirndl (the Austrian restaurant/Weinerlicious outfit), a nerd herder outfit (basically a school girl uniform with a black skirt instead of plaid), the LBD, and her wedding dress. Did I miss any?
NoNeedForAName chapter 12 . 7/20/2017
I would love to read a story about when Megan joins the CIA.
Jenn chapter 7 . 2/23/2017
You are a genius.

That is all.
AlwaysSupergirl chapter 10 . 1/18/2017
Oh God! I gave him one of his favorite things is officially my line of the month
AlwaysSupergirl chapter 6 . 1/18/2017
Burr and Bank. I thought that was it. Then I saw Cole and Barker. You crack me up, you really do. This is great.
Spawn Hades chapter 14 . 1/12/2017
Amazing, but I shall be honest after reading the summary I thought this was going to be a rock star Tyler Martin-esque Chuck on the road with his 7 kids from his younger days of being a ladies man
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 14 . 1/10/2017
Well, *that* was wonderful! I enjoyed what the truth serum loosed in Chuck, and great move with Megan playing The Magnet. And haha...of course you set up a sequel! :-)