Reviews for Come As You Are
Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Loved it!
SLASHMONSTER eatin yo boys up chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Awww this was sooo cute like unbelievably cute especially the last part _ i loved and had fun really if this were a movie id be my favorite to watch O-O
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Cute!
FarDareisMai2 chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Oh happy claps! I loved this! I'm just sorry it took me so long to get to it. This was wonderful and sweet and sexy! Bravo!
Kim-imprinted-on-a-wolf chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Very sweet and VERY hot!
Annelysse chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Awesome, super fun!
Ttys it'd ku chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Great story! I loved the back and forth to and from present day, and I LOVED the last line!
CherBella chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Aw, I really loved this. The phone calls were hilarious and I loved that they ended up together. And the lemon was...um...very hot! :)
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
I adored this story. What a fun and interesting way to start a relationship. They are such a fun and sexy couple.
Jessypt chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
This was absolutely hysterical. Love that it was so light-hearted and the pairing was PERFECT!

Nice ladies!

Jess xoxo
prassacut chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Really cool, it's fun and your writing is great! I loved it!

Thank you, and good luck!
KellanCougar chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Oh LOVED this! So funny! Great job - good luck!
sunystone chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
OMG! LMAO! I loved this! The phone call had me laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes, then to find out they ended up together after all that flirting and adorable first date...well that just made me smile! Great story! I loved Jasper & Emmett together! :)
ArcadianMaggie chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
What a fun story! I was so excited to see a Jasper/Emmett pairing in the entries. Loved getting both their telemarketing flirting and their evolved relationship. Thanks and good luck in the contest!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »