Reviews for Red Sunrise
tvrs01001 chapter 4 . 5/28/2014
A bit rushed, also you can write what goes through their minds as a narrator (: please continue! D;
The Dyson chapter 4 . 3/26/2013
Nice little continuation, know this is going to continue to be captivate and intrigue me as a reader.
Jk chapter 4 . 3/17/2013
Keep going
trudes193 chapter 4 . 3/13/2013
Great chapter as always, it did feel a little rushed, and there were a few spelling mistakes and missing words. But I thoroughly enjoyed the chapter, and how Lisa and Jackson were interacting with each other, as well as seeing Jackson vulnerable. Cannot wait to see what happens next, and what Jackson has planned. Please update soon! :D
ThePurpleCrayon chapter 4 . 3/12/2013
That was an informative chapter, you did a great job with making them seem real, and how Jackson seems vulnerable, but still the Jackson we know and chapter feels a little rushed, and there are a few spelling mistakes, and words missing. But otherwise this was a solid chapter, and I'm excited for the next, and what Jackson has planned. Please update soon!
BW4eva chapter 3 . 11/10/2012
Waiting for more...
Teacupful chapter 3 . 8/31/2012
Very good!
Jk chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
That was so good

Keep going...the cussing could be left out though
zexionrocks chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
Ooh, it's getting rather interesting now. :D poor Lisa, having to pretend to be married to jack. She'll eventually warm up to him though. can't wait for the next chapter!
trudes193 chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
Thank you for updating, this chapter was great, cannot wait for the next chapter. :D
Lady Elena Bella Petrova chapter 2 . 2/17/2012
Love this chapter and story so far! hoping to read more later!
trudes193 chapter 2 . 12/22/2011
Really enjoying your story, please update soon!
Jk chapter 2 . 10/13/2011
Yeahhh...you updated
LadyElena17 chapter 2 . 10/9/2011
love this story so far! hoping to read more!
empirex chapter 2 . 10/9/2011
Yay! A new chapter! I have to say, I love your dialogue. It's so realistic, very well done. My one complaint is that this chapter was too short!