Reviews for Balance
Allcoolnamesaretaken chapter 1 . 8/7
I love this. I can see why it's on so many favorites.
new moongirl chapter 1 . 6/28
lovely3
Anon-tama chapter 1 . 6/7
That was an excellent character analysis. One of the best I've ever read. It was very well written. Thank you.
Penny Lu chapter 1 . 5/10
A very interesting new perspective. I am glad I got to read this!
The Book Keeper a.k.a. Eltanin chapter 1 . 4/27
I. Love. This. Just... wow. Like, really amazing. It's the same observation I've made myself; Aang has always been... well, Aang; the goofy airbender kid who was serious from time to time, but really just wanted to have fun. Zuko, for me, has always been the embodied icon of balance, and I'm not only talking about the way he is physically as if he were all the nations at once, no; also, especially personality wise, Zuko seems like to be as if the world was one and not four nations, as if he was the person meant to be the world in balance.

I personally loved the point where Zuko and Sokka had their sword duel; and the realisation Sokka has, that if Aang had not disappeared for a hundred years, and had the Avatar Cycle continued until it reached the phase of the Fire Element, then Zuko would most definitely be the Avatar. That claim was my favourite part of this one-shot.

PS: It also reminded of, why I'm doing an Avatar!Zuko story and it just encouraged me to work on it even harder. :D
Convenient Alias chapter 1 . 4/13
Zuko really does do the balance thing considerably better than Aang. He's something of a Renaissance man...Honestly I'm not even sure which element would suit him best, even if the default is clearly fire. That's why it's pretty great that he becomes Fire Lord at the end of the series. He'll be a good political leader to help get the nations back in balance as they should be, with Aang around to give some advice and help with negotiations.
miguce chapter 1 . 2/26
lackluster ending?! Hardly! I enjoyed it immensely from start to finish.. a wonderful oneshot!
Aaaawww
Very nice.
bookwormy3babifina103 chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
that's pretty cool
Evani chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
This is brilliant, and its totally true, thank you for writing it
A Smiling Cat chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
I love it !
I think it's very possible that Zuko would have been a great Avatar : he's trying, and he cares... More than Aang, maybe.
It's really nice to see a piece from Sokka's point of view, and I do agree with his perception of Zuko
Thanks for sharing !