Reviews for Balance
Aww zuko
Yes, exactly! You are so right Sokka. Zuko really is the
embodiment of balance. Really good One-Shot!
Aster Knight Sapphire chapter 1 . 4/17
...This was beautiful. The insight, and the fact that Sokka believed Zuko to be the next Avatar was so deep I just asdfghjklasdfghjklasdfghjklasdfghjkl
Intersting perspective. I love it!
My Solitude chapter 1 . 11/2/2016
Interesting story! :)
TidePoolDevil chapter 1 . 10/11/2016
I was wondering who else had realised this, but I never figured out a way to put it into words. Bravo.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 10/10/2016
Very valid points, Zuko certainly grows on you...he's like the antihero you end up rooting for
Rover chapter 1 . 10/3/2016
Wow... this is so beautiful.
Deborahpflover chapter 1 . 10/3/2016
You put my vague thoughts I didn't even know I had excellent in words! This is everything I wanted. Great story, good choice of POV too!
mistmagic100 chapter 1 . 9/30/2016
interesting character analysis. Hmmm . . . , I guess Zuko being relatable to everyone is also another reason why he's so popular.
Story Adopter chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
I love this. I can see why it's on so many favorites.
new moongirl chapter 1 . 6/28/2016
lovely3
Anon-tama chapter 1 . 6/7/2016
That was an excellent character analysis. One of the best I've ever read. It was very well written. Thank you.
Penny Lu chapter 1 . 5/10/2016
A very interesting new perspective. I am glad I got to read this!
The Book Keeper a.k.a. Eltanin chapter 1 . 4/27/2016
I. Love. This. Just... wow. Like, really amazing. It's the same observation I've made myself; Aang has always been... well, Aang; the goofy airbender kid who was serious from time to time, but really just wanted to have fun. Zuko, for me, has always been the embodied icon of balance, and I'm not only talking about the way he is physically as if he were all the nations at once, no; also, especially personality wise, Zuko seems like to be as if the world was one and not four nations, as if he was the person meant to be the world in balance.

I personally loved the point where Zuko and Sokka had their sword duel; and the realisation Sokka has, that if Aang had not disappeared for a hundred years, and had the Avatar Cycle continued until it reached the phase of the Fire Element, then Zuko would most definitely be the Avatar. That claim was my favourite part of this one-shot.

PS: It also reminded of, why I'm doing an Avatar!Zuko story and it just encouraged me to work on it even harder. :D