Reviews for My Interview with Lita
linagabriev chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
Alright here's a review for the past Sailormoon interviews plus this one. One question though why do they keep saying 3 times 3 is 6. It's nine. Or did you do that on purpose? Anyway cute interviews. Especially Lita's. The Freddy Line was pretty funny. Great Job _
Raina chapter 1 . 2/3/2003
Rephrasing my comments from the Raye interview, interviewing anime character's love lives is dangerous to your health.
Sunnie Anderson chapter 1 . 6/1/2002
:-P
Black Ninja Star chapter 1 . 5/26/2002
Here is a first-aid kit *gives merc kit* you will need it. Good job
TsukiNoBara chapter 1 . 4/30/2002
I went to your web site...Haruky-wooky...hehehe...Don't forget Taiki! And ask him about his forehead! He might like Disani. Well, since it seems you won't learn that you will most likely get hurt as you interview them, you might as well interview the Anima-mates! *imagines tin nyanko after being half-healed* That would interesting...anyway, keep it up! And...wait a minute...I'm a Sailor Senshi! YOU'RE FROM THE DARK KINGDOM AREN'T YOU? *smashes merc with chair* *gives up as the task involves effort* *shouts* SERENA! WE'VE GOT SOMEONE FROM THE DAR-I MEAN THE NEGAVERSE IN HERE! *runs away*
Luinfirith chapter 1 . 4/21/2002
Merc? Merc, is that you! I know that was familiar. I read your stuff on a different site while it was still knew. So kewel.
Amber chapter 1 . 4/20/2002
hilarious.
biblehermione chapter 1 . 4/19/2002
LOL. Serena really has it in for you...