Reviews for Filth
field innocence chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Well done. Very twisted and forceful, Suzaku character makes me proud with stingingly sensation, it's so pleasing to read a good boyXboy scene like this one. Great work.
Burning Souls chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
poor lelouch... i guess...
Noukon Kitsune chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
mmmmmhh like it

but i want more of it...can't you continue :D _
Misfortune chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Poor Lulu... but I LOVED every part of it!
ChidorixCixBritannia chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
poor lulu, just got raped, by the one he loves no doubt . . .
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Another generic Suzaku x Lelouch yaoi fanfiction.
Skiperella chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Good gracious that was so angsty! And completely grotesque, im in love. Ive made a stroy similar to this but you completely make my work look like child's play. Im overly jealous and incredibely infacturated with your skill. Plus no grammer mistakes ? Your unbelievable! I cant wait to see the next Suzalulu you share with us.

keep writing!

miki
NighmareIris chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
That was just... amazing... Most of the Suzalulu rape fanfics I read are filled with OOC (though I'm also guilty of that with another fandom) yours was completely realistic. Suzaku's state of mind at the time of Euphie's death was just completely jumbled, I think he would have snapped and attacked anyone if anything else had happened. If he had found out Lelouch was Zero right after the incident, I don't think that this could be any more accurate of what he would do.

I applaud your writing style and eternally encourage your writing (*cough* while I stalk you and your stories *cough*).