Reviews for Forever and Always
Comic Queen 101 chapter 1 . 7/1
I love you! Ok I don't really love you but you understand when a man hurts you you don't let him back in.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Please continue on this story! I love it
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
I love it!
The Cretin chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Faith, I gotta hand it to yah. This was really good. Even though it was angst, you fooled me right up to the end. Truthfully, I think he still has a shot but he needs to give it time. At the same time, you've portrayed Star as the one who is in the driver's seat. You really played her well here with independence and strength of character. Some things just can't go back. Keep rockin
revengefrank chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
So sad but, i loved the story!
black rose-raven angel chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
The game of cat and mouse has come to an end. Nice job Robin, you messed it up again.

Star should totally date Speedy. He's got a mask, great smile, and great hair. Also he shoots arrows! Who doesn't love an archer? (sagittarius)

Congrats on a great angsty piece. *didn't notice genre before*

Aqualad, Mas, and Menos are free too!
Michelle Anders chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Richard, Richard, Richard... What are we gonna do with you? Can't you just stop being the ass we all love and say "I'm Sorry" to her at least for the 200th time?

Hey, I tought you were going to leave us decide if they'll be a couple again or not. You're evil. Haha excellent one-shot(:

- M.A.(:
Star of Airdrie chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Oh Robin... I still don't feel like he's blown it, he's just really immature. But then again...

Love that she didn't fall for it.

Nice job.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
What's left to discuss? She sees him for what he is. He HAS changed, much for the worse. He didn't get it. DOESN'T get it. It's not certain that he even CAN get it anymore.

In Star's shoes, I'd head back to Tamaran. Or maybe see about joining the JLA. Or transfer to one of the other groups of Titans. She and Bumblebee get along well, don't they? Oh, but then she'd have to put up with Roy. Scratch that. How about the Southern Hemisphere bunch? New Zealand is REALLY pretty, and she and Argent have complementing powers, sort of.

Yeah. That's the ticket. Give ol' Robin the air, and take up residence on the other side of the globe.
SwampBandit chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Well, he's an idiot. He's lost her for good now and she's better off for it. Probably make for some bad atmosphere in the Tower though.

I'm glad you wrote this and gives the final chapter of 'Ruthless' some closure.