Reviews for Another Bride
I literally can't wait
I'm so excited
Update soon please
Daily Sinner chapter 4 . 4/8/2014
Please,update! I really enjoy this whole not-aging thing till shes married. You are incredible!
poppinpussy chapter 4 . 1/27/2013
You have to update. Pleaseeeeeeee.
KeeddaKitty13 chapter 4 . 1/18/2013
Please continue your story! It is seriously good and i absolutely cannot wait to read more! You are quite talented!
Philmel chapter 4 . 9/24/2012
Ehhh..when you gonna update *puppy dog face*

Must Update o

I-is she gonna be with Zenki or Sora o3o
Lightning Blade chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I've just read about ten chapters of Black Bird a few days ago, so I still don't know much about the manga and its characters.

However, I like your story! :) It's so original, and I love the personality of your heroine. She's bitter on the outside but caring on the inside. She's a strong woman too.

I noticed that sometimes her point of view is written based on first person instead of third person, so that confused me slightly. But it still didn't affect my enjoyment of your first chapter. :D

Well done! I hope to read more when I have the time soon! :)
Guest chapter 3 . 7/9/2012
I absolutely loved this story! It was amazingly well thought out.
BlueTwillight94 chapter 4 . 7/7/2012
I have fallen in love with this story and Dahlia, she is such a interesting character! I really look forward to new chapters!
I'm guessing the pairing will be Dahlia and Zenki right? If it isn't my skills at finding the story pairings are off lol!
Heidilynn08 chapter 4 . 7/5/2012
A great story. Unfortunately its incomplete.. Dont that just rot your soul?
Heidilynn08 chapter 3 . 7/5/2012

Heh.. Ill tell you. I really like this story and its surprising considering im not fond of OC and especially when their the main! But this has the right amount of the original characters in it to make it relate-able to the original story.

Keep up the awesome work!
XD-kaycee chapter 4 . 6/1/2012
I think this is my favourite chapter so far! I say the pairing is her and sora, that's what I hope.
Klages chapter 4 . 5/29/2012 either this guy she just met or Zenki...OR TARO! :D update soon
cows4ever chapter 4 . 5/29/2012
Yayyyyy! You posted a new chapter! It was really good too! I can't wait for the next chapter! XD
Kira The Dead Ninja chapter 4 . 5/29/2012
AWESOME! I think, by reading the interactions, Dahlia will be paired with either Zenki, Taro or this Sora guy, but since Dahlia is old and Taro looks like a small child I think we can rule him out, which leaves your-moodswings-are-kinda-giving-me-whiplash-oh-my-fucking-Jashin-please-tell-me-I-did-not-just-quote-Bella-Swan Zenki, and cool-as-a-frozen-cucumber-I-WANNA-BE-A-REAL-BOY-and-live-like-a-squishy-human-hah-I-quoted-Pinnochio-I-don't-know-if-I-spelt-that-right-but-I-seem-to-have-stopped-caring Sora. Long ass nicknames, huh?

Love the story, update soon!

cows4ever chapter 3 . 5/26/2012
Awesome. Just... Just... Just awesome. It's sooo awesome. It's so awesome, that I can't stop sayig 'awesome'. :)