Reviews for The Time Traveler's Husband
Rachel Garber chapter 1 . 3/10
Wow that was intense, geez I guess that is based on the book and the movie I didn't read or see either. Here is another song for the boys, "Oh my love, my darling, I hunger for your touch A long lonely time Time goes by so slowly and time can do so much Are you still mine I need you oh I need your love God speed your love to me Lonely river flow to the sea to the sea to the open arms of the sea Lonely rivers sigh wait for me wait for me I'll be coming home wait for me Oh my love, my darling I hunger for your touch oh long lonely time And time goes by and time can do so much Are you still mine I need your love I need your love God speed your love to me" Unchained Melody "The Platters Beautiful though so sad
Sea Native chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
absolutely magnificent! so heart-wrenching and and emotional. very very well done!
hmbcottrell chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Oh my gosh you suck! no, actually ur wonderful. i remember the book this was baised off of. it had a very sad ending too.
it was a well written fanfic, i just hate sad endings because they r too effective.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Beautiful.
Twi'd N True chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
So good. I am crying now. You did a great job with the timeline and told such a beautiful love story. Poor Edward has it so much worse than Claire did in TTTW. 40 years waiting to see E again, and then eternity. But he really couldn't risk trying to change J, could he?
beanothercullen chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
I'm gonna live with the hope that he bites him. He knows it's the last time he'll see Jasper, so why not. The things that have happened have already happened, so he has nothing to lose. UGH it's so confusing when you try to think about it. I just can't take him just dying and Edward never knowing what happened to him. That's just too sad. thanks
Origami Fangs chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
this is so incredible, i was in tears. what a beautiful story, so much longing and love, it made my heart ache. One of my favourite fanfics ever, wow. xox thank you for writing
banss07 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
"The snow falls heavily now and as I stand and wait for him, I once again selfishly contemplate turning him into a vampire.

Just for me."

...you know, changing Jasper isn't just for Edward though ...I doubt Jasper would want his beloved to spend forever without him

and I wish Edward made the right decision...
twimummy chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
So so beautiful! I loved the original by AN and this version is wonderful. I particularly like how the ending is left open.
Anne-so67 chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Heartbreaking and really well-written !

Thank you for sharing this beautiful story.
GeeklyChic95 chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
I FREAKIN LOVE IT! POOR EDDIE THO AND JAZZY IT WAS GREAT MADE ME CRY A LITTLE AND SMILIE 2!

-PIPER
Julia Dawn chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
I cried even more than with the original, because at least then she had their daughter and she knew she was destined to die and join him where ever he was. Also he died in her arms, she could bury him and say goodbye. It ripped me apart that they couldn't, that Edward had to just come to the conclusion that he had died.

I can't understand why there are only 24 reviews for this story. I think you did an amazing job, you kept it similar but at the same time very different from the time traveler's wife. The fact that Edward was a vampire and Jasper remained human was a great call, as much as I would have wanted Jasper to have been turned and for them to have their "happy ever after". I think they had an amazing life together and that's what matters the most.

I don't know if I'm too sensitive of what, but I'm still crying my eyes out thinking how lonely Edward must be, wondering if he will end his life. I don't know why but I have the felling that he won't turn Jasper in his last visit(if anything to preserve the time they shared), and I don't think he will be able to live the rest of eternity without him either. And that's what has me so heartbroken.

Congratulations, I can't even tell you how much I love this story.. Thank you so much for sharing it
DreamingPoet1988 chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
What? No it can't end there... please more...
theonlykyla chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
oh my goodness...what a wonderful story...and *sigh* the end...the end...the end...

True love throughout a lifetime that way...it had to be exhausting and frustrating but true love prevailed.

That was a great O/s. I really, really enjoyed it!

Kyla
Maureen Thomas chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Sue, what to say? Such a good complex story. I absolutely loved it. I've never read the book this is based on but I used to watch Quantum Leap when I was in hight school, loved that show!

I know you left the end open, but I hope you continue it. You know I'm a HEA h00r... These guys deserve each other and some peace and happiness...