Reviews for Eternity
ruusa313 chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Too
Perfect
WitchOfDarkness13 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
*sniffles* This is so sweet! Thank you for writing this!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
WOOOOW!This is just...wow!It was such a treat to read this,i loved how it was!Amazing!
Feralious chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
This was so great. I normally don't like AU stories and it took a bit getting used to the fact that everyone was still alive post war, but that's just me, haha. But this fic is amazing, it's really well written and I love their interactions. Even Tonks's, you portrayed her perfectly as the whiny, love-smitten girl she was in the sixth book (which was a shame, really, because I loved her in the fifth one). Well at least she made Remus see that it was now or never for him to confess his feelings! And Sirius's reaction, haha. So in character! You've done a wonderful job writing this. :)
Anakaraya Slytherin chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
awwww! Wow that was a nice story. Made me smile in the end! :D it was one of those moments were I wish that Sirius and Remus were still alive in the end and ended up together. *sigh* if only if only right? :)
XB16B2 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
For full disclosure, I'll admit to being an avid Moony/Padfoot shipper here...

Usually I'm not a huge fan of the present-tense type of storytelling but it was definitely the right choice for this story. You've really captured Lupin's kind of mixed emotional state very well with your word choice and sentence structure in addition to what you're actually telling the reader, and the present tense helps give it the desperate timeflow that Remus is going through in your fic. You also captured Sirius beyond perfectly! Your dialogue and narration is very nicely balanced as well.

Just one thing - it's so, so weird for me to see Tonks referred to as Dora. In fact, I briefly didn't know who you were on about - if you changed the beginning just a bit so that you specified that you were talking about Tonks it would leave the reader free to concentrate on the meat of your story rather than the less important stuff.

On a similar note, I'd like to encourage you to check out www. rmimagic .com because your writing and interests really seem to be what they're looking for. It's a great community with lots of opportunities to stretch yourself and your writing and since they're taking applications for their new term now, I'd really like to see you apply so we could write together!

Keep up the good work; I hope to see more from you one way or another.