Reviews for Rome Wasn't Built in a Day
xxDeadInsidexx chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
I really enjoyed this!

Good work!
Bloody Phantom chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
i always loved the idea of remus visiting or seeing harry before he went off to hogwarts..i even wrote a short story where remus wrote to harry every day...i'm glad to have found this story! short or not, it was great! i would have loved to see harry's reaction when he sees remus in his third year! lol

awesome job!
olivia.23 chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
This is a really lovely. Beautifully written! Fantastic work!
Macceh chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
I really enjoyed reading this! Thank you very much for writing it. I thought all the characters were really in character and it was a very believable scene.
Someone aka Me chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
I quite love the title of this story, given the Remus/Romulus reference.

This is very adorable, and very nearly canon, which is quite impressive, given the fact that we know it didn't happen. The Dursleys are very Dursleyish.

Why was Vernon home, though? You state that it's not his day off... did Petunia call him home when Remus showed up?

Great story!

(*_*)
TeamGredAndForge chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Yes! You wrote for Remus! He is my fave Marauder, and is definately in my top five favourite characters :P I loved this, very well written (as if you'd ever post something that wasn't) and perfectly in character. Automatic favourite.
Vitzy chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
The title is very befitting of the situation!

And yeh, I also always did ponder this, but since we only saw Remus fleetingly in all books apart from book 3, I guess Rowling couldn't address this particular point...like you said 'Rome wasn't built in a day' so Rowling couldn't write about absolutely everything!

I liked this. This was very believable...and could possibly fit with cannon...apart from the fact that Harry didn't know who lupin was in the carriage!