Reviews for What a Mess!
Super sad this story isn't finished :(
Whitlock21 chapter 1 . 8/31
Paul's last name is Lahote
Claire chapter 9 . 8/22
I want to see it, it sounds interesting...
This story has potential. However, I do have to say that, the pace of the story moves to quickly in certain areas. For example, at one moment Bella is completely disgusted with Paul's past that she wouldn't ever go out with him (despite being attracted to him). Than like 5 minutes later she tells Leah that she wants to go out with Paul. I'm sorry, but in reality (bond or no bond) that wouldn't fucking happen. That would take weeks or even months, because Paul would have to prove to Bella that his man whore ways were done. Yet, in the story he doesn't even prove it or show her. It just goes to them having a heavy make out session in his bedroom. Just hours after imprinting and Bella saying that she didn't want to be with him because of his past. Not realistic at all.
tinkermist99 chapter 15 . 5/13
plz update
ABC chapter 4 . 4/26
In chapter 4, I honestly want Rosalie to find out about what Edward was doing. I want to see her like Bella and lash out (or burn) on Edward.
marysix chapter 15 . 10/1/2017
Yowza! I think Embry and Jess could be really cute together. Would love more of this story!
Purplesnow13 chapter 9 . 9/27/2017
Loved this chapter ! Haha when Embry breaks the door down to inform Paul the cops are coming is great! Cops are coming and on top of that I imprinted on one of your three way skeezies and blah blah blah haha one of my favorite lines so far!
tlyxor1 chapter 15 . 3/15/2017
Enjoyed, thanks for writing. Hoping this'll be continued some day. -t.
Charlie0925 chapter 14 . 1/13/2017
I absolutely love, Love, LOVE THIS AWESOME FIC! Just wish that there was more of it! ;o)
Guest chapter 15 . 12/11/2016
This is such an awesome story! I hope the muse hits you and you update soon! Please!
Akatsuki'sBloodyNekoNinja chapter 15 . 11/8/2016
Update soon please!
MiccaF chapter 15 . 9/11/2016
Awesome!
Btchpleasehaha chapter 5 . 2/20/2016
I liks this chapter but you forgot about the imprinting that he could be a brother too
Calyptra chapter 3 . 1/26/2016
I made a mistake in my previous review, I meant "passively smoked".
I know you used it to show that she is pregnant, but it's not like a glass of wine you can refuse. If you ever smoked pot or anything else in a closed room you should know it spreads rather quickly. A pregnant mother shouldn't willingly subject herself to that, nor should a father-to-be act so inconsiderate.