Reviews for Opera Ghost
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Ah! Chills... I could very well see this happening.
shadowphantomness chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
This is so sad, but also possible. I can see this happening, Christine leaving Raoul and finding only Erik's corpse, then going mad with grief, possibly even mad enough to *become* the Phantom in his place. I can't understand why she plucked out an eye, but she wears his mask and probably has his face or worst now. As for Meg Giry, how sad that she wound up as an old spinster leading the dancing just like her mother did! I do wonder what happened to Raoul, though. Did Christine kill him too? And as times change, I guess they forgot that the Ghost was formerly male, and now they have a female ghost. I wonder how Christine learned to throw the punjab lasso, though...

But I do think the ending is hopeful, since I think Beauty and the Beast has a happy ending!
Cc chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Oh this is amazing! I can see her in my mind
TheBatgirl31 chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
I really liked this. I never thought of this scenario before and the context is very dark but feels so real. It's something you could almost see happening to the young, impressionable Christine at witnessing the death of her Maestro. Great job.
AlteraPars87 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Oh, dear, the twist! XD

This is wonderful. I always knew she might go insane but this...

It is unique :)
Reverend Squid chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
This is very beautiful and very sad, and a completely unique take on what might have happened. Absolutely lovely. Thank you.
ACE Albert chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Wonderfully chilling - a true tour de force. Poor Christine, poor Erik. At least Christine's been kind enough to keep Erik's reputation intact! :)
Navy Babe chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Oh man. This one hurt. Loved your take on this! I always prefer to think of Christine as strong by the end of the story, but her strength is so very fragile that this outcome is so plausible. Your characterizations of the Girys and Christine were spot on! Loved this story, definitely going on my favourites!