Reviews for And In My Eyes
Hella Monetza chapter 4 . 6/28/2013
More, please update, I'm loving this :'D

Stormbirdie chapter 4 . 4/30/2013
This is hilarious. Please, update soon.
Fruitlessberry chapter 4 . 2/24/2013
Nice cliff hanger D:
Decepticon-silverstreak chapter 4 . 2/11/2013
This is pure awesome. 'Nuf said! ;)
BadassCatNinjaXion chapter 4 . 1/13/2013
Oooh awesome :3 update please! I cannot wait to see how she gets out of this!
Sybele chapter 4 . 8/19/2012
. .now.
OMG! Cesare is so freaking mysterious and sensual that makes me blush every time he talks! I really love the way you describe him; it's perfect! and your OC is adorable! she's funny and keen with her words, I like her! :D
Please continue! I'm so anxious to know what will happen next! :D
Guest chapter 4 . 5/10/2012
I love this. I really do. Your OC is so cute with her rambling. One of the few stories with a likable, well written OC.
drowdemon chapter 4 . 5/7/2012
This story is awesome please update soon
whitebengal14 chapter 2 . 4/17/2012
Hahahhaha! He seems funny. xD Sounds like a guy should we start to like... ;P

Is that guy Caesare? Do I even know how to spell his name? His name is spelled for me right behind this window. That's not covering it. And I can't believe I'm going to say that I'm too lazy to avert my eyes to check my spelling. Too late. It's Cesare.

Ahhh... So she's of British origin? That's fancy. Hahaha.

Umm... I'm going to read the next chapter later on today/tomorrow. :D Got homework/bumming to do.

Au revoir~~
whitebengal14 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Hahahaha. I like this character. She has uhh.. character. :D

Dude, I just wish that her cursings and the like were more Italian-based... like, phrases that Italians would say in the game other than the British-based ones. :3 But it wasn't really that bad, so..

Hahaha. I liked this chapter. Her uhh... upsetness was really uhh.. entertaining? I need to go to bed. Dx Sorry I'm not making much sense...

Next chapter! :D
CuciBurga chapter 4 . 4/8/2012
Always loved Cesare! Love your wrting as well, it is really good, haha the awkwardness really made me smile. Please update!
876loki chapter 4 . 3/24/2012
love you for updating! 5 stars all the way
MagpieMinx chapter 3 . 2/26/2012
I love how insolent she is! I'm really looking forward to seeing where this one goes, so please update as soon as possible! :D
WillowRavenBloodstone chapter 3 . 1/24/2012
This is amazing and when I was reading it, I kept hoping for more.

Is there more? I must know! I'm a big big fan of Cesare, and I want to read more! Please please update!
follow the halo chapter 3 . 1/14/2012
Oh yeah Cesare, ahh! I love the part about the grapes, lol. And the interaction was awesome, i could imagine the scene of awkwardness. And the way Cesare's soo sexy...drool. So intense, ha.