Reviews for Shadows of Revenge
TwiLoverObsessed chapter 66 . 7/6
I cant wait for the next chapter. I wish trevor would die already
Positivity Princess chapter 6 . 7/1
I know exactly where you got this idea from! I'm in love with this story plz continue!
Positivity Princess chapter 6 . 7/1
I love this!
cands123 chapter 66 . 6/7
Hope u update soon love this story also can there be more moments between Bella and Rosalie
Please update soon its an amazing story and also could there be a few more moments with Bella and Rosalie
iwishiwherebellaswan chapter 66 . 5/24
I love this story so much. I've been following it for months and can't wait for another update. Please don't take too long. LOVE IT.
PLEASE UPDATE
Nikita chapter 41 . 5/5
So...I just started watching a show. Care to guess what its called? You doing it better so far anyway.
Please update soon!
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
PLEASE UPDATE
Stacey chapter 65 . 4/3
I really hate Rosalie. Can Trevor burn off her hair for good? A bald Rosalie for the rest of eternity would be a great punishment.
Stacey chapter 57 . 4/2
A pregnant Carmen will be way too easy to kill, so that worries me. And won't get child be born with, um, health issues? Seeing as how it's from incest?
Stacey chapter 56 . 4/2
I hated Carmen in the beginning, but I haven't for a while now. Not since she became Bella's bratty little sister.
Stacey chapter 55 . 4/2
Sigh. So Bella chose an infantile century old boy, over an actual man who is trying to take out the bad guys...sigh.
1,604 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »