Reviews for Shadows of Revenge
Please let us know when you plan to published and the name of the book. I would love to read it
141 chapter 5 . 4/22
This is a random quote used many times on the internet, Facebook and Twitter. Reload the story because it was really good, or are you planning on actually publishing this with its own characters. Because if you do that it would make an excellent book that everyone wotoday read, I am actually writing a book that I plan to publish
ShadowXV chapter 1 . 4/17
It a shame the story has ended even though the pairing for this story never really work for me personally. this was one of the more interesting Twilight Storys on here. Still you did what you feel you had to do right or wrong that all there is to it.
ibecool74 chapter 5 . 3/15
write more! I was just getting into it
ibecool74 chapter 5 . 3/15
write more! I was just getting into it
snoopykid chapter 5 . 3/4
Wait what? Aw man! I loved this story! This is the only twilight story I continue to read in the fandom besides occasionally my own. Dang it! Stupid people!
PixieeDust chapter 5 . 3/1
Hi,
I think publishing this story is a fantastic idea! I absolutely love it though, would you be able to update this to tell us as fans when it is ready and out there?
Horses-are-my-life chapter 5 . 3/1
Sorry to hear that people have been stealing such great lines from you. It was such a great work or art and if you decide to make it into something more please message me as I would like to read that as well. You are an amazing writer!
ChristianMom54 chapter 5 . 3/1
Sorry to hear and good luck.
Wow. You make no sense at all.
nina chapter 5 . 3/1
very disappointed :(
I understand your reasons but Im very sad I can not read the end
velvetWhispers chapter 5 . 3/1
I hate to tell you this but the quote "THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS. YOU LET PEOPLE IN AND THEY DESTROY YOU"
Has been a quote on Facebook and Twitter forever.
I'm not sure but I am thinking it's from a movie.
I believe I have even heard it quoted on the walking dead.
But good luck to you.
AnaRoza chapter 66 . 2/14
this story is amazing! I could not stop reading
ijen524 chapter 66 . 1/28
please update soon!absolutely loved it
Blackthorne Boy chapter 66 . 1/1
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE SOON
1,622 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »