Reviews for Shadows of Revenge
Guest chapter 5 . 12/23/2017
Kindly remove this story from FF instead of allowing people to get into it and then saying you will no longer continue.
Godric's Girl Forever chapter 5 . 11/17/2017
NOOOO please no i loved the whole story please but up the last 66 chapter back up I always came back to re read them. And i just came back to reread it again, and i found this no please.
Melissab2883 chapter 5 . 11/11/2017
Can u tell me we're I can read the 66 chapters u rote the story really good from what I read of chapter one to chapter 4
Lydialovesmusic chapter 5 . 10/30/2017
Please update
momorrcharlotte chapter 5 . 6/9/2017
Please can you tell me where I can find rest of your story. It's so good and amazing. I already love nikita but re writing twilight like that it's wonderful. It's very well write.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/14/2017
Honestly, I'm proud of you. Haven't been on fanfic for years, just saw the email that you published a chapter. You should really publish it, I would read it.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/22/2017
Please let us know when you plan to published and the name of the book. I would love to read it
141 chapter 5 . 4/22/2017
This is a random quote used many times on the internet, Facebook and Twitter. Reload the story because it was really good, or are you planning on actually publishing this with its own characters. Because if you do that it would make an excellent book that everyone wotoday read, I am actually writing a book that I plan to publish
ShadowXV chapter 1 . 4/17/2017
It a shame the story has ended even though the pairing for this story never really work for me personally. this was one of the more interesting Twilight Storys on here. Still you did what you feel you had to do right or wrong that all there is to it.
ibecool74 chapter 5 . 3/15/2017
write more! I was just getting into it
ibecool74 chapter 5 . 3/15/2017
write more! I was just getting into it
snoopykid chapter 5 . 3/4/2017
Wait what? Aw man! I loved this story! This is the only twilight story I continue to read in the fandom besides occasionally my own. Dang it! Stupid people!
PixieeDust chapter 5 . 3/1/2017
Hi,
I think publishing this story is a fantastic idea! I absolutely love it though, would you be able to update this to tell us as fans when it is ready and out there?
Horses-are-my-life chapter 5 . 3/1/2017
Sorry to hear that people have been stealing such great lines from you. It was such a great work or art and if you decide to make it into something more please message me as I would like to read that as well. You are an amazing writer!
ChristianMom54 chapter 5 . 3/1/2017
Sorry to hear and good luck.
1,628 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »