Reviews for What's Underneath
Jen10Jen chapter 4 . 1/10
Oh, I'd definitely be keen for a follow up piece! You write them (and stuff in general) so well.
Jen10Jen chapter 3 . 1/10
I meant Bugler of course in that earlier review. Not Bullet. I am one confused, sleep deprived FF addict...
Jen10Jen chapter 2 . 1/10
Wow. Just wow. I was still smiling about your clever way with words - loved that bit about sand slipping through her fingers and the only thing left being rocky regrets - and then BAM! Totally hot sex scene.
Jen10Jen chapter 1 . 1/10
Wow. You've got a real flair for this writing business. Solid story, great flow, awesome characterisation of the relationship between Max and Alec. And some great dialogue to boot. Particularly enjoyed "DO not think fo rone second that because I don't wear my heart on my sleeve that it doesn't rip me up inside every time we lose one of ours. You talk about brothers and sisters and family like you're the only one who gets it, but you're not" and "You stopped being a stranger with my brother's face a long time ago."
Only thing that's broken the spell for me seems to be the slight confusion of Zero vs Bullet. But that's totally forgivable considering the overall quality of this piece so far. Now on to chapter 2!
EmmyLou74 chapter 4 . 1/30/2013
I loved this story! A follow up, yes please. I really hope you decide to continue on with this, thanks for a great read :)
scmumsy chapter 4 . 1/16/2013
Nice job. Love will make you do almost ANYTHING!
PoisonAngelMuse chapter 4 . 12/1/2012
I really wish to this story to keep going!Its amaing!
Andrea chapter 4 . 11/26/2012
I think this is a very good and captivating story. thanks for sharing.
PokeyDotes chapter 4 . 11/10/2012
Absolutely brilliant. I loved every single thing about this, from the opening paragraph in part one to the very ending. Definitely worth the hours I just spent reading it.
Wadjett chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
Love it duh! You would have to be crazy not to.
QueenOfTheives chapter 4 . 7/1/2012
moremoremore! please? :D!
QueenOfTheives chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
love it ;)
Ria Lucas AKA Xayian chapter 4 . 2/28/2012
A follow up? Yeah, that would be nice. Very, very nice. :o)
XxHisLilLoverGirlxX chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
just one think... the x-5's max and alec saved there were three boys and two girls zero was the oldest boy not the youngest, the youngest was bugler cause he woke everyone up that first morning for training with his horn.
superscar chapter 4 . 2/5/2012
I'm in favor of the follow up plan. This was a great story. It was so very *them.* I loved it.