Reviews for Invisible
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Cute
lucyjanegrande chapter 6 . 8/17/2012
so cute, better than the movie!
MerDerSoInLove chapter 7 . 4/12/2012
I absolutely loved this fic! It's refreshing to see something so well written. And it fit the characters to a "T". Great job!
KiwiDaydreamer chapter 2 . 11/1/2011
Okay. So I kinda maybe love this :) it's so cute, but realistic and down to earth. I like how you get into Wen's head and actually express how he's feeling. Good job on keep everyone in character.

'I get this indefinable tightness in my chest...I wanted to be her knight in shining armour..'

Loved that line :3
EverlastingFire chapter 2 . 9/17/2011
ah, this fic is like, perfect. exactly what i've been looking for, seriously. wen is so cute :')
Isob3l chapter 6 . 8/28/2011
So good! Loved this. Sad it's over.!
superbatnerdxx chapter 6 . 8/27/2011
First of all, let me tell you how sad I am that this story is over, BUT I absolutely loved the ending. It was most definitely not all over the place.

Second, hooray for more LM fics! (which means, yes, you should write more because you write amazingly) :)

Third, I dunno if I've told you this, but I love love love how you use the normal scenes and twist them making them something else- in a good way. I especially loved this chapter because it reminded me of the book scene on the rooftop.

So yeah, can't wait to read more of your work. 3 amazing ending, amazing story. :)
Bubblelina15 chapter 6 . 8/27/2011
love love love love love love love love...I think you get the idea...LOVE IT! Please continue writing more stories, you have a gift. And I love Wen and Olivia, so I have nothing against you writing another one about them! They are so cute together! :)
Hathien Elebriwien chapter 6 . 8/27/2011
First, yes, absolutely you should continue writing Lemonade Mouth fics. You "get" the characters. You say that I maintain them thru the plot, well you do so as well, beautifully. I struggle with Mo and Stella sometimes but you appear to handle them effortlessly.

I didn't think you were all over the place with this ending. In fact, I think for the twists you added to the original story earlier, this was a great ending piece. I love that you took them to Olivia's roof (from the book) and that they were studying the stars instead of clouds. Wonderful. I couldn't answer your kiss question from the last chapter because honestly I didn't know. A kiss wouldn't have been true to the characters from Disney or M.P.H. at this stage of their friendship. You made a perfect compromise in the end.

Please tell me when you have your official profile active. I'd like to follow your work.
SilverMoon276 chapter 6 . 8/27/2011
YES! I totally think you should write another Lemonade Mouth story! I'm glad Wen and Olivia have to be together, that's how it is with my stories too! I hate it when people pair them with others, it's just wrong! I'm sorry I don't have any suggestions, but I can try to think of some!
SilverMoon276 chapter 5 . 8/27/2011
Wow, still awesome! It's really, really good!
superbatnerdxx chapter 5 . 8/26/2011
ohmygosh, seriously.. this is so good.

The whole chapter was amazing, and the Georgie/Olivia friendship is adorable. Also Wen/Georgie siblingness. Can't believe the next chapter is the last. :(

AND THE LAST PARAGRAPH WAS PERFECT BY THE WAY. Absolutely love it. (:

oh... and Wenlivia smooch fluff? *whistles innocently* aha, whatever you write would be great anyway. :)
Isob3l chapter 5 . 8/26/2011
AWWW! CUteness. Love this! Please update!
Bubblelina15 chapter 5 . 8/26/2011
Again, just as amazing as always. You never fail to please me! Love, love, love it! Update soon, please! :)
Hathien Elebriwien chapter 5 . 8/26/2011
8-D that was... Any word I use would just be inadequate. I have warm fuzzies, goosebumps, and I can't stop smiling and giggling. I'll be sad for this story to end but I'll be looking forward to the last chapter.