Reviews for Gryffindors Gone Mad (ON HITAUS)
hpfan2013 chapter 22 . 11/16/2013
I love this story, can't wait for the next chapter!:)
PigeonsAndCarrots chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
please update and add another chapter
PigeonsAndCarrots chapter 21 . 8/22/2012
:L this made me giggle Good job (: can't wait till the next chappter (:
TheGarbageCanIsNotAMonster chapter 21 . 8/22/2012
Yup its me I had a typo before and I just wanted to say I absolutley love Fred/Hermione, so this chapter made me extremely happy.
RandomFandom5 chapter 11 . 8/21/2012
Blobo!
Guest chapter 20 . 8/21/2012
What happened to numbers 43 and 44? Otherwise love the story.
PigeonsAndCarrots chapter 20 . 8/21/2012
Please continue and update :)
QuinnStormTwilight chapter 20 . 8/21/2012
If some guy did that to me I'd kick him where the sun doesn't shine so hard that his great grand children would feel it.
Linnup chapter 19 . 8/20/2012
Just back from like, forever with out internet, and when I check ff, low and behold, you updated! Nice chapter(s), but for me to ever enjoy reading/watching a opening feast again without imagining Draco yodeling... Well, I just hope Footy (my new Sasquatch) hasn't stolen the brain bleach...

Linnup
PigeonsAndCarrots chapter 19 . 8/15/2012
please update this story it made me giggle so much don't give up (:
Linnup chapter 17 . 4/13/2012
You went on a ski trip? Cool! (I got back from skiing in Vermont a few weeks ago)

I think that this chapter sounded a bit rushed, especily your Snape. Still, it was hilarious!

To tired to keep writing,

Linnup
ZS chapter 17 . 4/12/2012
Lol. Loved it. How is JJJD doing and his spork julius. Once i had a friend who got into a fight because a kid at school call the untensul a fork when it was a spork. The kid denied it was a spork and my friend proclaimed it was a spork and you get the idea. *true story*
sea-wren-dip-a-tea chapter 17 . 4/12/2012
HOMIGOD! This is one of the most hilarioust fanfictions i hav read! It really cheered me up! Keep updating!
Animefreak167 chapter 16 . 3/10/2012
XD
Linnup chapter 16 . 3/8/2012
Glad JJJS is doing well. My new hobo just ran Off, I think that I'll be getting one with a locator this time... or maybe I could get a Sasquatch, hummm...

I'm just imagening what luminescent orange puke would look like... That must have stained... This situations got a lot of real world potential... I'll remember to keep it in mind :-)

Yay! A shout out! I'm uplifting! Woooho! *starts floting*

(squeaky voice) maybe next one I shouldn't inhale so much hellium... Wrong uplifting...