Reviews for Our Once Upon a Time
Ember chapter 16 . 5/5
I love the fic! Thanks for writing it!
But I noticed how you didn't specify the age of the characters at some situations and I wasn't able to picture them well. And I wish you put more of Yuuri's and Wolf's interaction with their babies (yes, not yet grown up kids). You see, it would be really sweet to read that. :)
However, it was still a good read. And Oh! Yuuri, you just got owned. Hahaha
Kitsune chapter 16 . 4/27
It's good to know that getting back after 3 years of being MIA in the fandom I get to read the completed version of this fic I fawned over with a while back. For that, I will now leave a review because I'm too lazy to write one for every chapter of this wonderful story. May Shinou bless your soul for this wonderful read! (3)
This fic is greatly written and will totally satisfy your Yuuram hearts! Come on there's even an MPreg just for us. Hahaha
I don't get how people turn a blind eye on the fact that MPreg is made for KKM! Like goshdarnit! If it's being made possible in other fandoms, why can't it be done in Shin-freaking-Makoku, where homosexuality happened and where magic happened!? Hahaha
Oh noes my feels. The little adventures, dragons, Earth OCs, and Yuuram love are just some of the things that will get you hooked! That's it people! Read this bitches. You won't regret it for the world. This is awesome and very cute. :D
Yuuri's beloved temperamental blond bishounen is indeed very much loved in this fic. And Yuuri is fucking whipped. XD
Shaoran chapter 16 . 3/31
I quite enjoyed reading this specially the part where they're growing up. Got A little bored in the middle, more so during their time on earth. Im not sure whats the reason they kept on going to earth when they have nothing to do their... Except relax i guess. I dont find it necessary since both their family are in the demon world. If, on the other hand, it was like on the anime/light novel where Yuri's parents are from earth, i could understand it. But... Since here they're not... Im not really sure what ties them up to earth. Maybe i just dont enjoy reading too much OC's with too much written time focused on them... They're supposed to be side character...
On the other hand this is your story you could do anything you want.
What i really like here though is your characterization of Yuri. I like him. He's calm and layback and yet surprisingly strong, protective and determine. He also loves Wolfram. Maybe thats the reason i enjoyed the first couple of chapter, because its their development stage.
kiko mia chapter 16 . 3/14
Ummm good very good but a bit boring theres is no comedy ...lol sory maybe i actually know some character with habit and more about tasing conversation... otherwise congratulations finished this story..i love the last part words.

*Once upon a time, there was a little angel with hair like woven gold and sunshine. He was very beautiful, but also very lonely, for everyone in his family was very important and had little time for him. Until one day, he met a young prince with hair and eyes the color of darkest night, and he laughed with him and made the angel smile. The angel was happy, and the prince fell in love with that smile, although he did not yet really know what it meant to love.**

They played together almost everyday after that. The angel devoted himself to helping his prince become a great king, and the prince dedicated himself to creating a kingdom where he thought both of them could live in peace. And as they grew older, they both secretly promised themselves that someday, they would marry.
Kobato chapter 16 . 8/14/2014
Hello! I'm Kobato! I found out about your story from a week ago since then all I've been doing was reading through every chapter with so much emotion coming out of my mind..
I personaly like it that you put them in this set of time, your AU ver is the greatest fic I have found yet.. I would like to know if you still intended on doing a sequel or another diffrent story but with the aame set of time like going through their live in their academy but more spesific there stillso much things that i dont know what they did but only left to be mention in the story.. a slower pace of time line perhaps? But its up to you.. I was just hoping that i could found out about your fanfict a little bit sooner..
Then again better late than never, no?
Zombie girl kawaii 432 chapter 16 . 7/21/2014
Best story yet :)!
Animelover432 chapter 16 . 7/21/2014
Best story ever :)!
cha chapter 16 . 6/16/2014
Awwwww... this is such a great story! I love your idea and everything and i do hope for a sequel -
Myao0624 chapter 16 . 4/22/2014
What a great story! I'm not a big fan of AU but this is a big exception. I love fairytales and happily ever after and your story gives of the same warm feeling reading fairytales do. It has everything in it too romance adventure suspense action and dragons and magic and drama. Thank you for finishing this story and sharing it with us readers.
cutexD chapter 5 . 4/21/2014
"But I can slap you also if you want"

"That's okay" These two lines made me laugh so hard xD
keyblade.wielder.1 chapter 16 . 11/26/2013
I loved this story! I smiled the whole time. you are an amazing writer!
kichou chapter 2 . 4/9/2013
omg this is so cute *squeeze*
Me chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Haha. Wolfram and yuuri are soo cute! It's funny though how their mom are so much alike. They could be like bff's
DevilGene chapter 7 . 3/8/2013
Mpreg pls...
soulxspirit125 chapter 16 . 3/4/2013
Glad you updated, update your other story soon pls!