Reviews for Laylee
kaitrose11 chapter 9 . 7/15/2014
Update soon! Loving this story!
J chapter 9 . 6/29/2014
I love to read the end of this story
Guest chapter 9 . 2/28/2014
I really love your story, I hope to not have to wait another six months for an update, but even if so 'it will be ok, just do not leave the story please.
Lorilou33 chapter 9 . 2/23/2014
I love your story can't wait for the next chapter
Guest chapter 9 . 2/6/2014
YOUR STORY is SO SWEET AND HEARTBROKEN ... I cried ALMOST ALL THE TIME while I was reading
YaleAceBella12 chapter 9 . 2/1/2014
Please write moreā€¦ Maybe a time jump will help?
Guest chapter 9 . 1/21/2014
Great chapter. So glad that Rory seems to be slowly coming back to herself and its heartwarming to see her growing more comfortable and bonding with her child. And Logan continues to be amazing through all of this. So glad that although circumstances have been rough, they've not let it tear them apart.

Thanks for the update!
melissamax22 chapter 9 . 1/20/2014
LOVED IT HONERS FRIENDS ARE SOOOOO MEAN AND HORRIBLE
darkangelgalforever18 chapter 9 . 1/20/2014
Love it can't wait for the next chapter! :) I love that Rory found a way toc
LUS chapter 9 . 1/20/2014
so happy to read your story, LOVE IT
but please, do not finish, keep going keep going
Nostariel Tinuviel chapter 9 . 1/19/2014
I'm so glad to see this updated! Great chapter!
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 9 . 1/19/2014
Another fabulous chapter, I love this story so much. It's amazingly well written. Kudos a thousand times over.
Maddie0044 chapter 9 . 1/19/2014
Update soon please!
PuppiesRCute chapter 9 . 1/19/2014
I'm hoping the your creative juices not only flow but overflow. I'm so happy you were able to update. I'm glad Rory seems to be doing better and Laylee is growing and developing nicely. I can understand Honor not wanting to feel them about her pregnancy when they were dealing with everything with Laylee but it was also hard for Rory and Logan to find out that she didn't tell them. Can't wait for the next chapter. I hope it's soon.
xshynenstarx chapter 9 . 1/19/2014
This was great. Honors friends don't seem to be very nice. I am glad Rory seems to be getting better. She's writing, going out with at least one friend. They did a photo shoot with the baby! Please update soon. I'm excited to hear about the tea party with GiGi.