Reviews for The Lonely COMPLETE
the lonely chapter 22 . 6/17
i read this all in one go in one night cried so much and it felt so real like i was there but i was trapped and couldnt do anything to help its just amazizng writing
Guest chapter 3 . 5/19/2014
this is a good story, to bad you got deans character all wrong, he wouldn't let anyone boss him around nor would he care what other people thought of him and sam relationship, in fact he would most likely kick their butts! dean doesn't care what people think about him only his family matters and their opions
janny.verveer chapter 22 . 4/18/2014
This story really upset me. i cried a lot because of the bullying. i feel you didn't really address the damage done to Sam in the end. But apart from that i thought this was good:)
Nicolive chapter 14 . 2/23/2014
Hy per bowl Lee. So your half right! :)
Flyingwiththeflock425 chapter 4 . 11/12/2013
o dang son
AmaraRae chapter 10 . 8/19/2012
Heads up I thought only really Orthodox Jews get married off, and if so its the whole family type of thing but other than this is so freaking COOL
OtakTouch chapter 22 . 8/17/2012
You're awesome for writing things like that, really
goldenspringtime chapter 22 . 7/24/2012
Awesome story I hate the school so much and I felt bad for Sammy all the way through it. Great story
YourxMuse chapter 22 . 5/23/2012
Oh my god, I love this so much! (: Gary's turnaround was actually really unexpected, and wow, I can't believe Heather was the killer. (: This was really good.
Iniysa chapter 22 . 3/14/2012
Loved your story! I was late for work because I couldn't put it down, lol. Did you figure out your Twitter? I've been using mine for ages if you need any advice. Follow me: Iniysa and I will follow back. :)

Lauren
Iniysa chapter 22 . 3/12/2012

Lauren
nikole stella chapter 22 . 12/28/2011
Ahh yes! Final chapter!

I tend to remove myself from the internet when I don't have classes because I am always on it for classes. So not being online makes me feel... I suppose, less stressed. May not make sense! Sorry! That is why I am only reading this now.

Anyway, I am so happy you were able to finish this awesome story! I have enjoyed it from beginning to end. I may have to re-read the last chapter however because it went a little fast for me. Other than that, I am happy that Dean was able to (basically) resolve things with the Outcasts and Gary had that talk with Sam. I can only hope that Mia gets what she deserves. In my dreams, her father will try to discipline her and make sure she owns up to what she has done.

Was this possibly the start of John suspecting that Sam has powers connected with the Yellow Eyed Demon?... We can only wonder now.

I am so happy I got to meet you through this! Hopefully, we will continue more talks as time continues :)
BloodyRosie chapter 22 . 12/18/2011
it was good

loved it

wraped things up nicely

smile
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 22 . 12/18/2011
Great story and a wonderful ending. My favorite part is that the boys are back together again. However, John made me a little nervous when he found out about Sam's dreams. Wonder if you might consider doing another story following up on that end of it another time?
The Banana Nut Muffin chapter 22 . 12/18/2011
Nope I wasn't disappointed! I'm just sad that it's over :( So this Heather girl was the killer? I thought it was going to be Amy's cousin Ruth but Dean was nervous about using her for bait. And leave it to Sam to not want his dad to kill that girl! Ignoring her? That's why she killed them! It could've been so much worse for that girl! She's lucky that they ignored her! Man I would never want to live in that town. What a great story! Aww I hope to see more stories from you! :D