Reviews for Whatever Choices You Make
Bookjunk chapter 9 . 8/24/2011
Aw, the ending was so sad, but very well-written. Though it was depressing and bleak; (even though Castiel didn't die) it was a pretty special story and I strangely enjoyed it. Kind of in the way someone can enjoy Rose unclamping Jack's hands from her own at the end of Titanic. It hurt, but it was good while it lasted. I really liked it.
Bookjunk chapter 5 . 8/19/2011
'It was going to hurt far more than any of them knew.' Oh no, what have you got planned for Cas? Anyway, great chapter again.

Do watch the spelling and grammar though. I spotted quite a few mistakes throughout the entire fic. Perhaps it would be a good idea if you read the chapters over (once or a couple of times) and corrected them, before you post them. It's such a shame to have a wonderful fic be ruined for your readers because they stumble over tiny mistakes like that.
Bookjunk chapter 4 . 8/19/2011
I really liked the Howe quotation. And the very last sentence of this chapter was pretty hilarious. It's nice to have Dean's willing ignorance of Cas' downfall be addressed. Excellent chapter!
sidsaid chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Interesting opening :D
Bookjunk chapter 3 . 8/18/2011
'Faith isn't about what's written in that book.' I loved that line, because it's so true. And I loved how she very matter-of-factly told Dean that he was always meant to be with Cas. Another truly wonderful fic!