Reviews for Not Just A Flesh Wound
Skye1963 chapter 14 . 1/24/2012
Good story! I really loved the way you told it. It's kind of interesting to see what would happen if someone blamed John for a family member's death and what length the boys would go to when trying to save each other. Sam killing the guy who was trying to hurt Dean is totally in character. So is Dean's revenge on Josh for hurting Sam. Good job!
sammynanci chapter 14 . 11/22/2011
Yes,this is a great story! I loved worried/protective Dean and Limp/hurtSam teenchester or mabye seasons 2,3

Sam is so young and sweet*_*

Thanks for the great job!
MysteryMadchen chapter 14 . 11/1/2011
Loved the story and can't wait to find out what you have up your sleeves for next time. I'd love to see a blind/deaf/sick Sam but I'll see what you come up with and enjoy it all the same, thanks so very much, Nicole.
MysteryMadchen chapter 13 . 11/1/2011
Oh crap, not only does Dean have a hang over, now he has to deal with drugging his brother. :) Onto more I go, thanks so much, Nicole.
MysteryMadchen chapter 12 . 11/1/2011
So through the last 2 chapter I'm thinking maybe, just maybe Josh is haunting Sam in his dreams but then I'm thinking no Sam's just got PTSD. Hmm can't wait to find out, thanks so much, Nicole.
MysteryMadchen chapter 11 . 11/1/2011
Ahhh the poor kid. :( Loved the chapter thanks so much, Nicole. :)
IhATA chapter 14 . 10/31/2011
I love the way you portray Sam and Dean!

This fic was amazing and I can't wait for your next story!
SPN Mum chapter 14 . 10/31/2011
I bet Dean never gives Sam slepping tablets again. lol I guess it was a good thing, in the beginning, because Sam was finally getting some sleep. Later on, however, he was having nightmares again, so that was bad. Glad to see Sam and Dean laughing again, once Sam woke up.

Look forward to reading more from you. Thanks for this story. :)
SamWin98 chapter 14 . 10/31/2011
that was awesome - again :3

I'm very sorry 'cause this was the end of this story, but you're gonna write a new story as fast as you can, right? :D hope so, 'cause you're a fucking good writer, man.

hmm btw, maybe you can tell me when you're gonna write a new story? :33

ANYWAY, THANK YOU !3
kiwimoonelmo chapter 14 . 10/30/2011
Very,very soon?xx
CeCe Away chapter 14 . 10/30/2011
I enjoyed this very much.
krwlngmieskeen chapter 14 . 10/30/2011
Awww sweet ending! I totally loved this story, from the very beginning! I loved the way you wrote it, I loved everything that has happened here. So interesting and emotional. You gotta keep on writing, YOU BETTER DO! Congratulations ;)
MysteryMadchen chapter 10 . 10/30/2011
Trying really trying to get all caught up. I can't believe that I got so dang far behind. Excited for more, thanks again, Nicole.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 14 . 10/30/2011
Great story,love the ending and looking forward to your new idea!
MysteryMadchen chapter 9 . 10/26/2011
Liked it I loved it but I'm guessing the guys aren't yet. Will there be a ghost Josh? Thanks again, Nicole.