Reviews for Purity
Cat8457 chapter 10 . 7/6
Oh my goodness I loved Cheshire it's like we're not going to kill you... But she is. I was in a quietplace and I suddenly burst into laughter I swear everybody looked at me like I was crazy! Opps
Sha-ra23 chapter 16 . 12/20/2013
this is just amazing you should totally right a sequel
Moonlesscat chapter 6 . 4/4/2013
This doesn't change anything."
"Funny, you were pretty clingy earlier."
"I was in a burning building. Duh."
"I mean AFTER the building, love."
"I... uh... f*** you."
"Wow... really mature."
Favorite... Lines... Ever!
Moonlesscat chapter 5 . 4/4/2013
You think Red X is the goth boy. *Smirks*
1fallenangel7 chapter 16 . 9/16/2012
I love it!
1fallenangel7 chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
WHOA. Please don't tell me anyone dies.
Vargr Ekhart chapter 9 . 8/1/2012
This whole story is amazing. The very last scene of this chapter where calypso is singing on the roof of the tower. The whole scene sent chills down my spine. Thank you.
princess3170 chapter 10 . 1/22/2012
Why did Gizmo appear at beginning of the fight throwing disk? I thought he was at mainland
GenieBella chapter 13 . 10/3/2011
I also pretended to get married when I was a kid. I did so all the time. I loved playing bride. XD

And I LOLed at the Home Improvement theme part. xDD
GenieBella chapter 12 . 10/3/2011
That's just too cute! Another thing, I like how you give some seemingly unimportant characters (like Punk Rocket) more of a history and personality than we see in the series. It's quite interesting.
GenieBella chapter 11 . 10/3/2011
This is one of the best fics I've read in a while. Interesting and satisfying in the end. Well done! :D I love the unity between villains and heroes, and that the Titans expanded in the end.

My only suggestion is that you break lines in dialogue, a new line for each person speaking. It does get a bit confusing when the dialogue shifts several times in one paragraph. I'm not griping though, it's just a suggestion. :)
GenieBella chapter 10 . 10/3/2011
Aw, that last part was touching! It's always interesting when there's a villain whose son is a hero or good guy.
GenieBella chapter 7 . 10/1/2011
Hehe, I'm loving these bickering scenes. It's cool seeing the villains making a temporary truce with the Titans, too.
GenieBella chapter 4 . 9/30/2011
Aww, I really liked this chap!
GenieBella chapter 2 . 9/30/2011
Interesting! I like all of the Titans feuding, and the "deal with the devil" with Red-X. Can't wait to read more!