Reviews for Tongue Tied
DeeAnastasia chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
What a beautiful work! I love this, along with all of your others. You're fantastic! -
SeeASweetSmile chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Très original, comme idée! Le caractères des personnages sont bien respectées! J'ai bien visualisé les moments où Naruto courre dans tout le village pour vouloir enlever ces menottes! xD
Enfin bref, j'ai beaucoup aimée! Bonne continuation! )
woodlandfairykirk chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
It was perfect, as it was not clique where everyone confesses their love(:
Chewie Cookies chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Wow...That's freaking cute!
YouCanCallMe MrsMalfoy chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
This can't be the end! You have such an amazing and original idea here and it just ends WAY too soon. Please write either another chapter or a sequel! You've built up so much and gave them so much hope and then left it up to our imagination. You really are a fantastic writer, you make things happen without being too rushed. You have a truly original start, now let us know what you think happens next! )
AmeHime1798 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Loved it! So kawai!
Satirical Prose chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
very sweet.
xx.PinkChocolate.xx chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Awww!

That was super sweet!
SeungSeiRan chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
This was cute. Hinata was her usual shy self but not annoyingly stuttery like some writers portray her. I also like that Naruto isn't completely oblivious to her feelings and actually tries to make her feel more comfortable. The plot is one I've seen repeated far too many times but your writing's pretty solid for the most part.

Plus, I think this line deserves special attention: 'With the exception of Sakura but Sakura wasn't a girl...she was Sakura.' So true XD
insanexnerd1544 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
i love both your stories. you're a very gifted writer and should try writing more stories. :)
hiNAru Aburame chapter 1 . 8/17/2011