Reviews for Destiny
racooncity chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
So gorgeously done it makes me keep saying "awww" every 3 seconds. 8D

Lol, I was about to say how much I love your fics and just remembered that I DID send something of a kind to your inbox a while ago. :8 not that I'm some kind of a stalker (I rarely check my email for fanfiction, too much alert going on)

Thank goodness I decided to check the fandom today 8D hehehe.

Lovely plot! It's quick, short, fluffy- it fits all my category in fave-ing. I love how it all started out, how it all goooes, how Morgana is just so Morgana (it's going to be an adjective by the rate I'm using her name), how Merlin and Arthur met FORTHEFIRSTTIMEINREALWORLD, how they just CLICKEDDDDD. so perfect, as mushy as I am now [the effects of fluffiness is just pleasant, no?].

I guess it's just a kink of mine to like Arthur's dirty-talking, lols. AND YES, MERLIN, YOU'RE RIGHT! Name-picking which ended to lovers? Sounds like a something of a 1/10000000000000 chance of happening. But is it lucky, or destiny? ;) brilliant job, and I swear I've written WAY too much ;; thanks for the work and keep it up!
4ebitter chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
It was completely cute, sexy, and absolutely perfect!3
TidusGT chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
aww cute!
Forever Cullen chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
I loved it. I can't think of anyway other way to say it. lol. you had me hooked from the 1st letter. Can't wait to see what eles you come up with for those to sexy boys. lol ;)
HELEN chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
FANTABLOUS.
HELEN chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
WONDERFULL JUST WONDERFULL.
Canadian-23 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Hey amazing! :)

Wow an other great AU of Merlin and Arthur! I really love how you captured their relationship! It's aswome and it's destiny after all! So great work again, can't wait to see more and you are amazing! :) :)
LadyFromPoland chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
It was so sweet! I liked it so much.

Merlin and Arthur are meant to be together and it doesn't matter if it's Middle Ages or modern times. :D
Ai1990 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
that was so hot, sweet and I like it...-
BlueStar1820 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Aww, that was really cute. I really enjoy it and Merlin and Arthur meeting after only email and writing for so long, it was so cute. :)
25 | « Prev Page 1 2