Reviews for Now I Know Why
hudgens77 chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
I should be studying...
Leo's feels always destroy me ;;.;; maybe that's why I like him so much XD ELLIOT, WHY WOULD YOU LEAVE HIM?!
and I get you with the angst, but it's just that there's so much material for angst with this pairing! It's probably why it makes them special somehow :3
asdsadasdasd and Glen... Gleeeen... I love him... but I hate him for doing this to Leo... but I love him! XD
well, now i can't stop humming Lacie asdasdasd I loved this so much 3 it was very sad but cute and I love the mixture of their happy times with the despair Leo feels after Elliot's gone T.T
great work, as always 3333!
Atomic Lilith chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
That was just so tragic and so beautiful. Elliot and Leo's story is just so unfair. TwT
NarratoreMelon chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
This was just beautiful...The story really flowed in this sort of poetic way, and it was just so damn sad at the end...

MysteriouslyMystery chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
OMG! I'm literally shaking right now! This... This... *faves* amazing... this... so tragic... *faints*
List Locked Lover chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
This, I believe, is simply gorgeous.

I absolutely love how you portrayed everything, especially the raw emotion between them. This pairing is just so deep and beautiful, as well as remarkably written here. If anyone wanted to know how important Elliot was to Leo, or what kind of relationship they really had, I swear, this is where I'd send them.

Goodness, I know what you mean. ElliotxLeo, angst is unavoidable and just around every corner. But this was lovely angst and made me remember just why I adore them both so much.
PT-chan ssu chapter 1 . 8/18/2011

And I'm crying now TTATT

Yes, Elliot Lacie parrallels, ;_; Poor Leo and Glen. They really had it tough TT~TT *sniff*

Elliot/Leo for life X3 *shot* (oh the irony TTATT)
Rejected Forgotten Love chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
I love it! As always the words just sort of suck me in, and I can't even pause as I read it. In my opinion.. it's a very bittersweet fic. It shows that they were happy once, and then at the end adds in the pain. I have a love hate relationship with stories like these. I love them because they are so lovely, and hate them cuz I always end up crying. But overall I love them.. (I'm beginning to think I'm maschocist.. -_-) This story was great -the basis of writing Lacie, and the parallels between Glen/Lacie and Leo/Elliot was really interesting/great - kind of a coincidence but I've been wanting to read/or write something about either Leo or Elliot writing their seperate piano pieces - so I found this VERY enjoyable.

Ja ne~

P.S I know what you mean about straying from other fandoms... I think my readers in the Inuyasha fandom have just about given up on me, and all I can write is angst. Oh woe is me...
NorwegianSpiritNinja chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
This It's been a long time since I read an Elliot/Leo fanfic that I've enjoyed this much (I suppose this is because I don't necessarily support the pairing and looking back on those happy moments makes me incredibly sad). I especially loved the beginning and end. Very poetic. And you're not the only one that's seeing angst! Ah, well, keep up the good work!