Reviews for Changed
Galavich chapter 1 . 1/8
Please write more!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
legit itd be great if u could uh come up with another one, so fucking good all the rest are shit well done jesus
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
well done. very very good.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Ahh! Amazing!
yordanose chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
cool, could have been a lot more romantic though
lougenessis chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
I really liked this! Thank you!
Joda93 chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
I love your story!
melancholymons chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
This review is very well done. It clearly gives a sense of how important this kiss actually is in their relationship.

The author sticks with Mickey's phobia of being kissed, yet he keeps the balance of power, with Mickey being the one who initiates it. This also emphasizes the real "need" Mickey has to kiss Ian.

It is also a really good hook, because at the end, the author hints that the power balance is about to shift, showing Mickey's realisation of the dynamic changing.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
yes good perfect. i needed this. not enough fic written for them aoisdjalkdm
bombshellblonde318 chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Damn that was hot, you should consider continuing this
Fredou chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Sweet :)

I liked it.

Also I love that you put "FIN" at the end. Detail I know, but that's funny when you think that we (French persons) put "the end" at the end of our stories ;p
Imamonster12 chapter 1 . 4/23/2012 :D! awesome!
ElleCC chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Oooh, nice. Very sexy! And of course Mickey would never be able to kiss Ian just once...
DanielSnyder chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
LOVE IT! Please continue... I so want Ian and Mickey to have a romantic relationship. Doesn't look like the show is going to give it to us.
twinkiecat chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
This was a great one shot, I really enjoyed reading it. It was very in character and very hot, thanks for writing it.