Reviews for Friends With Benefits
This was very sweet :) and Cassie is adorable :) loved it! 3
Guest chapter 6 . 1/18/2014
Nice!
Alecks454 chapter 3 . 6/21/2012
The chapter IS NOT terrible! It's good!I liked it, you know at first i thought that was Peggy but then you said she almost looks like Camille and also Peggy was mentioned earlier in chapter 1.
sundayxmorningx chapter 6 . 12/24/2011
Ugh, I would have reviewed each chapter individually but I wanted to know what would happen go them. Perfect ending. I really liked it. It was cool seeing the development of their friendship/relationship and getting both sides of the situations. I also liked that you incorporated all the guys and girls, I think they're such a big part on the show that it's hard not to include them in stories. Oh, my heart broke when Camille's heart broke but she got her happy ending. I wasn't angry with Logan, though; he was just soing what he thought was right, which was to move on even if he ding want to. I'm glad he was brought back to his senses. All right, I'd read more but I really need to sleep now. Lol. Again, great great job!
HPNARNIAFAN15404 chapter 6 . 11/1/2011
Hi!:D I really realy love it! It's awesome! Love how u did it! Glad I could help u!:D thanks fir writing this awesome story!:D and love u a ton! Hahahah!xD can't wait for more stories from u!:D
BTRlover96 chapter 6 . 10/29/2011
Awww I loved the ending :] PS: when are u going to update Haunted? :)
poeticjustice13 chapter 6 . 10/29/2011
I'm sad to see this story go. I really liked it and I felt like you captured the friends with benefits thing very well. I can't wait for the rest of Haunted now. Great job and I felt the ending was romantic and Logan being fatherly when Camille talked about Cassie finding love was sweet. Even though I'm not too into fairy tales you captured their love that way and I have to admit it was beautiful.
marykateluvsu chapter 6 . 10/29/2011
LOVED the ending! Fabulous as always as super cute too!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/27/2011
aw so cute!
HPNARNIAFAN15404 chapter 5 . 9/30/2011
This is one of the most gretest Lomille fabrics I have ever read... This chapter is so so so sweet.. I am sad it ended.. But I can't wait for the epilogue..:) thanks for writing this amazing story:) I hope you write more Lomille fics:)) update soon:)
Marykate chapter 4 . 9/20/2011
Ahhh! I had no clue this chapter was up! I love it tho... Truely great work...update soon :D
poeticjustice13 chapter 4 . 9/17/2011
Yes!He finally sees that him and Camille belong together. Good job as always dear. Great chapter. I seriously need more.
Karma's Little Helper chapter 4 . 9/17/2011
Yay, Logie is gettin Camille back! Now Camille DO NOT GET WITH STEVE AND RUIN LOGIES PLAN! This story is great,update soon please?
HPNARNIAFAN15404 chapter 4 . 9/16/2011
Great chapter!:) finally Logan is not stupid about love of his and Camille:) update soon:D
prettylocks111 chapter 3 . 9/9/2011
*Sigh* Logan Logan Logan... Haha, well this was a nice turn of events(: Great chapter.