Reviews for Conversations
kittyloverluna chapter 2 . 3/8/2012
WOW I hope you will write more{please} This story made me miss the show even more then I already do.
Dana Hale chapter 2 . 2/4/2012
Love the rewrite! Matt's character shines in this. The caring, protective, sensitive father-figure that he is to both Jon and Jennifer is really endearing. Jon's reactions are very in character and fun for the reader... how he is clueless but now he's coming to the realization, and the "WHAT?" response regarding the home run bet...I could see him getting very angry at that and it would make him more protective of Jennifer. And of course Jennifer's colors come out too with her being strong and independent and stubborn, and I love how she handled the guy who was hitting on her!
Kazthom chapter 2 . 2/4/2012
I agree with Tisley about the character development. I also liked how Hawk didn't even try to explain the baseball references to Pilot and that Jon went ballistic over it. Nice job with the rewrite!
Tisley chapter 2 . 2/2/2012
I like the newer version! The characters seem a lot more developed, and I like the way you fleshed out the storyline. Nice job!
Windjammers chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Jennifer can cuss! :) Actually, it's a good ability to have in certain situations to get a point across when polite words don't do the trick.