Reviews for Last Night
natsuki23 chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Cute I love it! So sweet!
olciak123 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Loved it :)
RoseWeasley3 chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Hi, okay wow!

I'm so glad I asked for the link to your fics because this was amazing!

I've been a Drarry shipper for years now and there have only been a few fics that I really liked, and now I'm able to add yours to that list!

It was fantastic, I loved reading the way you portrayed Draco, it was so heartfelt. And Harry, well he was just too adorable for words.

So I really hope you write that prequel that you mentioned because I'd love to know what happened to get them to this point.

Anyways, good luck with your writing, even though you don't need it because it's already fantastic!

RAB xx
Devil Subaru Chan chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Awwn thats was so sweet. BRAVO! Do a sequel and a prequel pretty pretty please! I'll love you for ever and ever if you do :D
SuicideSue chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
How cute! I really like this.

There's some big letters where there's supposed to be small ones. But on the whole, it looks good. And that's about all the critique I can give. The story is lovely! It's so Draco going for the formal Potter-thingy. ;)

It would be awesome with a prequel. The night before leaves me wondering... Great job anyhow. 3
Simply.Scarfy chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
I LOVE this, definitely sequel, please.

Honest thoughts: didn't really see where the humor is, but i LOVED it so so much that it didn't really matter. Please continue, would mean the world to me!
YourReaderOnly chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
MEOW! Bottom! Draco is my weakness! XD Cute story!
slowpoke15hi5 chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
This story was so cute :) The only suggestion I would have is to keep it more realistic with the "I love you's." Harry's felt real but Draco's seemed rushed.

The best part (other than the kiss) was the beginning when Draco found out that it was "Potter" he slept with. His confusion was very believable and adorable.

Thanks so much for writing. If all your stories are that good, I hope you write more soon :D

-Laura
Krucksue chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Good Story!
digimonfan4ever101 chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Omega! I love this fic! it's sooooooo awesome! keep up good work XD!
CityofOaks chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
So sweet I have cavities. Awesomeness :)

-Coo
Nihtingale chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
that was insanely cute.

it would be best if we could have both prequel and sequels of this
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
oh wow i laughed and wanted to hit people hahah nice job
nicawonder chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
CONTINUE CONTINUE

this was so goooood. I loved it !
Akari's Blood chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
ha... drunk Malfoy... I'd love to read a prequel or a sequel... which-ever you end up writing (hopefully), I'll read.