Reviews for Duel Masters: Vortex Wars
dawriterman chapter 8 . 7/11/2012
So we have another great chapter

though this one is all about hybrids ..dont we all love them :D

And looks like Shinji went easy on Jamie and pratically gifted that baaned Bajula crossgear

and whats more she usesthe card that 'evil' Darke gave her o.O

so we have jamie joining team evil and C.J. starting to get a crush on that sarina ( to me that is :P)
dawriterman chapter 7 . 7/7/2012
So the holy phoenixs tell us that Drake is a traitor

Why am i not surprised...

And we have a duel and even in such a strong position the phoenix man loses :D

Good going KG

Now we have this Drake leading Jamie into a nightclub

*snickers and thinks something*

Ahh well they only went to duel. And seems like Drake has some evil plan in motion and Jamie is going to be one of the persons whose mind will get controlled again :P

Good chapter
dawriterman chapter 6 . 7/7/2012
Oh so we have the third duel
*reads the duel halfway*
Oh wait *read on *
Great Duel

Yay! Karon wins.

What they are the otherworldly phoenix
Great the next chapter is going to be full ofm suspense
dawriterman chapter 5 . 7/6/2012
we have Wyatt a egoistic brat
Good Dylan you showed him his place :D
And now SarinaX C.J. looks intresting
Good couple :P

And finally WTF that Drake is Sarina's brother
Ahh well lets see the duel ahead
dawriterman chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
So Team KG vs Team TCO :P
Great going C.J. bet that girl
What the... Shit Vortex evolution i am sorry C.J. for your loss

Waht ? Melgers? Hurray C.J. finally beats his future girlfriend
Opps seems like I went overboard.

great chapter
]Lets see what the little kid can do .
dawriterman chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
Oh wow guess we meet the second other worldly being

And a dream battle seems fishy...

Well lets see what happens next
dawriterman chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
What the ...

First of all Drake accidentally collides (stress on accidentally)

Then he sort of befreinds her and asks her out

Then C.J. tells Jamie the truth and abt his liking and gets rejected flat...

And drake is a phoenix?

Man u sure got a lot of suspense :D
dawriterman chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Hmm a little short chapter

So Jamie knows it is her fault or the destruction. Well C.J. Mission not accpomplished.
And good duel
The new avatar rocks :D
WhiteWaterLily chapter 7 . 4/28/2012
hooray for historical lessons! Nicely presented, but does that mean that Kaijin no sekai is parallel to the actual world? That means Sarina 10,000 years old?

Should title this chapter 'Sirius Surprise'. That thing just keep popping up for some reason unknown, not that it is not cool though. Aura Pegasus did rather nothing, which was a big bummer. Anyhow, if Adrian wanted to end it right there, he would be looking at a few Sirius and then loose the game itself?
WhiteWaterLily chapter 6 . 4/28/2012
"Gigazabal, Double break his hast two shields."

don't we love typos :D

3:0 no need to play on...oh well. And then we have the mother of evil, I mean father of all evil. Drake :D

The duel itself was less intense in every other way. Not much countering rather simple bash and kill. That last Shield Trigger I guess it was your definition of fate? Fated to loose.

Why can't we call Karon sweetheart?
WhiteWaterLily chapter 5 . 4/27/2012
I have to admit, your duels are getting better. Not only are they mistake free (no more 10 cards in hand each), they actually have a clear strategy of playing to win. Of course, sometimes you should include other vital info. In this instant, I want to know how many shields there are in each player's disposal. The best part of Wise Starnoid is shield adding, and I feel that it is very important in this setting. Of course, Wyatt has so little Shield Triggers...kinda wonder why, though you done his bratty persona rather well. Adrian is the mature one though, the staple of the Vortex group. Hope to see his Aura Pegasus soon!
WhiteWaterLily chapter 4 . 4/26/2012
You have a tendency to have creature ram shields before they destroy all creatures on their path don't you? Oh well, CJ finally got his very much desired revenge...or well, vengence against his pretty tco mate.

Vortex vs KG. Yes, great duel to start it off.

Btw, brilliantly done your conversations again, makes the characters feel that much more alive. Talent there.
WhiteWaterLily chapter 3 . 4/26/2012
So CJ loosing is a dream? Or was it...

Splendid duel, though CJ did practically nothing. Actually you had a few duels in this chapter, and of course, you had to find some place to introduce TCO do you? Death Phoenix, Soul Phoenix...very well, two kings of that set block appeared. Just waiting for the last few to appear :3 Go CJ, go tame Sarina :D

And Drake, the gentleman who showed his fangs, I guess very soon people would realize he is a vampire. And hooray for Sarina...wait, spoiler alert :P
WhiteWaterLily chapter 2 . 4/25/2012
Drake the gentleman. Really, since I know what is going to happen, I can only say that it is a brilliant entry, or at least the introduction of him.

As for the duel, it is quite good, ending the game with a blast. Fire/Dark do lack heavy defence though, and Fire/Water the same.

I liked the way Jamie said 'I hate you all.'...where is Jason? Where is that brotherly love :D
WhiteWaterLily chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
My turn to review this lovely series.

Of course, we have to start off where we left off don't we? So of course, duel between the future wives of CJ...nvm I said that (Luke very jealous)

Right, how would describe it? I like the setting, but I didn't truly enjoy the duel, knowing I will have to pick out certain problems, and the biggest was Cindy's hand problem. She...what's her plan all along? Of course, having 10 cards in hand to start off is good, but well, don't we love defensive decks vs aggressive ones.

And no Team Neo to cheer her on? She must be crying as she dueled :3

Jamie...I truly feel for her, knowing herself to be guilty is bad enough, but have to suffer that conscience eating away inside of her knowing that she done it without knowledge of doing it is worse.
51 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »