Reviews for Duel Masters: Vortex Wars
acumashindorballomu chapter 20 . 1/10/2012
...If this wasn't pure epic, I dunno what it was.

Love how everything went down to the point where CJ had to face Drake. Although I did expect that from the start, I NEVER expected this to happen under those circumstances.

:O Death Phoenix was knocked down pretty quick, don't you think? Also, after Death Phoenix was down, it was pretty much over for Drake and I'm sorry that he didn't pull another epic move, especially since I've given him so many crossgears.

Anyway, I'm glad that everything's gotten back to normal, though Dante's dad annoyed me when he came to team KG and congratulated them when he should've been more concerned that his very own son was killed by an Alphadios! Oh well...

XD Tsume evolved into Dolzark! And... Sarina is now Cocco Lupia yay! Now they can team up and troll CJ together.

So the baseball coach is also a DM coach? How sweet! And I'm glad that Jamie's back to normal as well, she really deserved to be brought together with her 'Knight' after all she'd been through. Congratulations to CJ for finally getting his nickname!

And I loved the very end of the fic with CJ's narration, it was a nice touch and kept us still in the story, instead of giving us an epic narrated outro. ;)

Overall, I enjoyed reading this fanfic of yours and I can only hope that the next one will be as awesome! Good luck and keep on dueling, my friend! See you in the battle zone!
sergiumrs chapter 20 . 1/10/2012
A very good story :D
acumashindorballomu chapter 19 . 1/10/2012
Q_Q Now that indeed was a heart touching chapter.

Way to go, CJ, even when Jamie killed poor Tsume, you still had the power to forgive her. Now that's what a true lover acts like!

And Sarina lost to Drake T_T Now CJ's really mad! Drake's gonna get it :P

Oh well, let's see how the deck I made for Drake pays out... and one more thing... TSUME COME BACK! T_T
acumashindorballomu chapter 18 . 1/9/2012
:O That was epic nonetheless!

Drake summoning the fire and darkness creatures into the human world seems to have marked the beginning of the final battle, and Alphadios, Dorballom, Zweilancer and the Avatars have to put a stop to that.

Then we have Sarina and CJ's special moment on the elevator. Heart touching indeed... just a perfect final moment with him before she goes to meet her fate at the hands of Drake.

Then we got the ex-couple :P CJ VS Jamie, let's see how this will turn out.

Excited to read the next chapter .
acumashindorballomu chapter 17 . 1/8/2012
Amazing chapter! Love how the sides turned by each move that Dylan and Riley did. And I also loved his sister's plan to help her little brother. Hmm... long story Riley? Let's hear it :P

Ok, now Drake's got his filthy hands on the 5 Catastrophe gears. Let's see what happens next. CJ VS Jamie maybe? :3
acumashindorballomu chapter 16 . 1/6/2012
Awesome duel! :D Glad that the deck I built for Karon was good

Shinji's past was sad and Karon calling him and the Hybrids every name in the book really didn't help .

But Dorballom's rise was great :D I really loved how he wiped out every last hope of Shinji's so that he didn't use any shield triggers.

And LOL at the last scene XD

"a freakin Dorballom blasted you nearly into a tree. Oh and Melnia played 'Zorro' with your shirt." that was pure epic XP

So yeah, let's see what the next duel is
acumashindorballomu chapter 15 . 1/4/2012
:O One of the coolest duels I've seen in a long time! Jake and Alphadios did so well in taking out Dante and Galumta! Though I do feel sorry for Dante, he surely had an asshole of a father *like someone else in my fic* but Galumta was right, Smith would've been proud.

:D Yay, it's Karon's turn to duel! Kick Shinji's ass with that Dorballom, pal!
acumashindorballomu chapter 14 . 12/31/2011
I seriously did not expect Jamie to throw a Spiral Gate and save Nikki but i guess that proves that she's not brainwashed by Drake yet

very well the war has finally begun. I gotta say that it was a smart decision of them to cut out their connections. And Tsume was sooooo right even though i dont like what michael bay did to my fav show

anyway it's Jake vs Dante huh? Let's see how this goes down
acumashindorballomu chapter 13 . 12/29/2011
Ok, I'll review this chapter based on 3 points:

1 The two rivals/partners really showed off their skills. I loved how Alcadeias and Ballom evolved into Alphadios and Dorballom!

2 Drake, you liar, CJ and Sarina are alive! But then again, Jamie also played an important role in what happened to Nikki, so I wonder if she'll ever be forgiven xD

3 So yeah, poor Nikki's dead. Didn't even know that she was Drake's and Sarina's mom. I can just imagine how sad Sarina must now be...

So yes, great job! This is easily one of the best chapters, and I can only hope that the final battle will be as epic! Until then... RIP Nikki T_T
acumashindorballomu chapter 12 . 12/29/2011
*whistles* Starnoid and human go on a date *whistles* Big brother gets pissed

Anyway, Tsume just made me fall off the chair XD Divorce papers xP

Dante looks like a menacing dude, so CJ and Sarina should consider themselves lucky that Jamie came to save them in the last moment!

:O Dorballom and Alphadios! GO, KARON AND JAKE, WIN THEM!
acumashindorballomu chapter 11 . 12/27/2011
Ouch, Sarina's one tough, but great teacher!

Poor CJ, getting owned by making the mistake of Natural Snaring Soul Phoenix. Oh well, getting annoyed by Cocco Lupia is much better than being blasted by that phoenix.

And yes, Tsume seems to be LHAO now that CJ and Sarina are playing 'family' :P

Gloomy new guy you brought at the end. Let's see what he can do in a duel!
acumashindorballomu chapter 10 . 12/25/2011
Drake the manipulator! LOL their lives are based on 5 animes XD And boy, does Tsume have a point!

Ah, the heart-touching scene with CJ and Sarina! Is it just me or do I foresee a future love triangle? Oh well, time will tell :P
acumashindorballomu chapter 9 . 12/17/2011
O_O since when could CJ materialize big ass creatures into this world? Epic stuff anyway.

Loved how Sarina tried and failed to open Jamie's eyes. Also loved how CJ and Jamie had their little emotional moment. So in the end, Jamie decides to go on the path of darkness alongside Drake, whereas the weakened CJ and Sarina are headed to the hospital.

So I guess that with a brand new Avatar from Jamie, the characters are truly going to war, to put it in Adrian's words.
acumashindorballomu chapter 8 . 12/17/2011
Loved how you portrayed the Hybrid duelists as underground duelists. Also, the duel between Jamie and Shinji was badass! Bolberg Cross Dragon ftw!

Hmm, is it me or mister Drake has some secrets hidden from us? Oh well, I guess I'll have to wait and see what's coming up next.

Oh, one more thing, long live the life-saving banlist! xD
acumashindorballomu chapter 7 . 12/17/2011
So this is the legend of the 5 Avatars. Only 4 in the beginning, and then one betrayed and became Death Phoenix. Really nice indeed :P

LOL, Tsume cracked me up

"Come on, it'll be fun. Just picture it: fierce action, hot girls, betrayals, sacrifice, and to top it all off: Trading Cards. It'll be like a Michael Bay Movie for Duel Masters; Trading cards and Explosions."

And now we got Jamie ready to avenge Drake's father. ...Or is she? Well, gotta find out in the next chappy.
51 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »