Reviews for Seven Minutes in Hetalia Heaven: Seductive
Someone chapter 3 . 12/8/2014
Wow this is good
ImAHetaliaFangirl chapter 6 . 6/27/2014
Wow...just wow that was intense but in a good way.
KkChibiChop chapter 6 . 6/22/2014
These were hot! Prussia is my favorite character but Russia was my favorite story!
Little.A.Granger chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Love this! x
Guest chapter 3 . 10/2/2013
this made me pee my pants cuz it was soo intense XD
the "me " in the story reminds me of panty from panty and stocking because panty always seduce guys XD
HalfPrince chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
I was thinking Ivan would be the sunflower, so I went there first, but no... I tried the lily, the cornflower, the tulip, and then FINALLY the daisy... lol. I was thinking the daisy would be Alfred, so I was sooo confused. XD
Guest chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
hahahahaha their reactions are just too good! *falls over laughing*
O.o chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
UH. This is DEFF a no no. NOT A FLAME just. yeah. this is not yaoi. I didn't even read past the first chapter. This would NEVER happen though. OKAY writing BUT try writing some yaoi. Hardcore. No offence. The kind where the guy can barley stand in the morning. That would make ALL your reader feel at ease. ANYWHO should You tekll something else about who it is. Duh.
AvengerSSB chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
I like these a lot, but I just have one thing: I've learned that Russia loves sunflowers. Just to let you know.
inactivesorryppl chapter 3 . 4/25/2013
PRUSSIA IS MINE. MEIN GOTT, I'M AWESOME.
MoonstoneWolf chapter 6 . 4/5/2013
Hahaha, I really enjoy the fanfictions you wrote here. I'm just thinking of so many characters and different types of flowers! Could you, by any chance, write a Seven Minutes in Heaven with one of the nyotalia boys?
TFHetaliaF.a.n chapter 5 . 3/17/2013
Oh my fuck.
...
...*rumble rumble*
*EXPLODENATES INTO GIANT NOSEBLEED BIGGER THAN ROME*
OH MY FUCKING GOSH
I LOVE AUSTRIA -YOU-
Adina chapter 4 . 2/23/2013
Fricking AWSOME make more please!lol:)
Codename Raven chapter 6 . 1/24/2013
You should do the Nordics!
BurningKitty16 chapter 4 . 10/12/2012