Reviews for Everlasting Mistake
Living In My Imagination chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Sammi I adored it when you mailed it to me for help with the title and I love it even more this time around! You better keep writing when you shoot off to Stirling you hear me! Anyway, happy writings!

Garideth chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
That was beautifully amazing. I loved it so much, and now I am crying. You captured Snape's love for Lily perfectly, and I bet that JK Rowling would be proud:}
hollysarena chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
HEY, HEY BEST FRIEND. Okay, considering you review all of my stuff, I'm obliged to review yours too.

This is so.. I want to say pretty, but it's not. It's slightly angsty, slightly romantic, and kinda beautiful. My friend Ben says the word is "poignant". So, I'm just going to go with that. I like the idea of Lily being the person to meet Snape at the "golden gates" kinda thing. He should at least get that after saving her bratty, ungrateful son for seventeen years. GRR, HARRY-HATE. But I love Harry sometimes. He's just a bit dim a lot of time. ANYWAY, BACK TO YOUR BEAUTIFUL WRITING.

Okay, go write a book. Publish it. Get famous. Invite me to be part of your entourage. It's necessary considering we've been best friends since I was four. That's fourteen years. That's two series of Harry Potter (if you really think about it.)