Reviews for Nurse Bunny
Nejuke chapter 1 . 3/21
Bunny is so cute! And Dr. Tiger O/O By far the best Tiger&Bunny piece I have ever read!
hikora chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Aww. Aren't they a cute couple. That is one sly, old fo-I mean tiger for you. I'm surprised that our favorite little rabbit isn't eaten yet. Well, sooner or later he will be, don't you think so too?

Great story! Great events too. Hehe
Switzy Fangirl chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Oh gaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwdddd damn! I've been through the entire tiger/bunny fandom on this site and yours is the mother of all awesomeness! Seriously, the best. Bunny in a nurse uniform is so adorably kinky! And I can so picture him acting all irritated the next day, no matter how thrilled he is with Dr. Tiger. *sighs happily and reads again* You have proved yourself very very worthy of praise writer-san. You have my gratitude for writing such a wonderful piece of lemony goodness.

Wishing for more TigerxBunny love

- Switzy
ShizuBABE chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
*licks lip* Mmm lemon... XD love this! Favorite! Great job
Strawberry-Yaoi Fangurl chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
So beautiful
Amethystaura chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Beautiful uke Bunny crossdressing as a nurse, for gruff & sexy seme Dr. Tiger... This made my day. You rock.

Doesn't the idea of nurse Bunny get you nose bleeding?
AnimeQueen20 chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
You just wrote out my fantasy. Dr. Tiger and his lovely uke nurse, Nurse Bunny! ;)
KSBLover88 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Loved it! Hot and sweet o w o! Hope in the future there will be more of Nurse Bunny and Dr. Kotetsu X3
Ash Likes Lemons chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
love it! want more of Dr. Tiger and Nurse Bunny XD
YumeNoTsuzuki chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Awesome. Bunny is so adorable :)

You could break up the paragraphs a bit more so it's easier to read, but maybe thats just me being picky.

It's brilliant anyway, I love it.
Tieria Dylandy chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
That was really hot and wonderful.I can't wait to read your next story.
Conrii chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
This is awfully cute
Okamihanyou-Lin chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Oh...oh my...this is perfection! What a great story!
XxPorcelainKnightXx chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
would just like to say your a great writer, and melted several times reading this. lol
Drugged chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Never stop writing. Ever.