Reviews for All That Matters
Decimal chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
amazing *casual nosebleed*
Mist1029 chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Beautifully written.. Love it :)
Kensy Echo chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
It's a really sweet story ... You describe every single event and feeling in this story clearly and beautifully. It makes me speechless, no wonder you got so many reviews. I especially love how Nezumi tries to deceive his feeling and needs for Shion's existence but fails to do so. No words 'I love you', no need any cheesy, heavy words like that. You express their needs for each other more deeply and beautifully than any loce confession. Shion is so honest but his honesty is what makes Nezumi's heart melts. I-I... am bad with english, I really want to write more but I'm lack of vocabulary so, I'm sorry. But I only want you to know that this story is really beautiful, every single feeling you described is amazing.

So, please keep writing!

KensyEcho
lulu422 chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Dawwwwwwww! That was so beautiful and cute and sweet and Dawwwwwwww! But where is the smut? Hehe, jk...sorta. please make more stories for this pairing.
Yuneyn chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
It was absolutely beautiful! I love fanfictions that tries to get inside Nezumi's mind, and yours is really well written and in character. Thank you for writing it!
Lawl-ya chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
It was so beautiful ... I just don't know what to say anymore ... Just thank you, I really really feel the urge to thank you for this.
Fantome Star chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
This is like the most amazing fanfiction omg. It was so well written and so adorably fluffy. I read it like five times in a row XD love this pairing.
Lzay-Niight chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
-sigh- I am really starting to hate Shion in these stories, and feel sorry for Nezumi. I have just started reading fanfiction for this anime/paring, but so far EVERYONE has missed the mark when it comes to Nezumi and Shion's relationship.

Did you get NOTHING out of the anime!?

While is it cute and cuddly that you want to make Nezumi so protective of Shion to a fault, did you forget Nezumi was also the one who slapped Shion in the face with cold hard reality, too? The Manhunt & scaling the small hill of bodies (Some who were still alive).

That was my favorite part in the short series. Made sweeter by Nezumi regretting it, but Shion accepting it all the same. Shion is clueless, and has a curiosity that could rival a kitten, but he is also logical (A trait authors like to forget). His is a smart boy, and has little problem in saying what he believes in. At the ending (SPOILER) Nezumi and him had traded places for a moment. Shion had been the one thirsty for revenge while Nezumi was against what it was doing to Shion.

While making Nezumi the overly protective and possessive seme seem like a obvious move, it isn't a smart one. The same goes for making Shion the clueless Uke who needs to be sheltered from the big bad world. All that tells me is that you missed the point of the anime completely.

Shion had even told Nezumi to stop protecting him (He also mentioned that Nezumi was looking down on him). And that Shion wanted to be Nezumi's EQUAL.

Their is nothing equal about this relationship you just painted up their. While well written, the Protector (Nezumi) and the Protected (Shion) wasn't what their relationship was mainly about. It was subtle, but still intense. I think it what had many so drawn to it. Lust is great in all, but that wasn't the point, either.

Shion would likely want to protect Nezumi as much as Nezumi does him. He just isn't given many opportunities to do so (He had killed a guy in the anime for Nezumi, and nearly choked a guy to death in the manga for Nezumi with little hesitation on his part.) Shion was also pissed when he found out Nezumi had lied to him, just as much as Nezumi had been.

In all honesty, if they were to have sex the believable out come would be that they took turns in topping and bottoming (Or who would be uke and seme for the night). I see them as equals, even though I prefer for Nezumi to bottom/be uke, because I have enough respect for them to not down play their relationship.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Oh my word this was amazing and magical and just everything that I could want in a fanfiction piece about these two. You captured their relationship so perfectly.
Grell's Undertaker chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Wow, this was really good. :)
Nightowl572 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Cute! I love how you managed to make it so fluffy while still keeping Nezumi in character.
darknightxday chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Stop writting this, this sappy beautiful fluff! D': This is one of my favorite pairings and you pretty much broke my brain with the level of emotions and love that you write for Shion and Nezumi. The feels man, feels. Now you're making cry, dammit (: Never stop writing, you're so talented! Hope to read more stuff from you!
Aniki-xvi chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Ah, so soft, A good/ Perfect bedtime story, and so Nezumi-esque as well.

Did i mention i love it?
EchizenRyomaLover chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Super sweet and fluffy and I'm gonna die! XD K, I'm a sucker for sweetie sick fics. XD LOVE IT! :D
Belinda chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
That was a sweet story, I liked it!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »