Reviews for A Heart Full of Love
Good chapter
OH THANK GOD. HONESTLY. WOW. These flash forwards have been killing me. At least now I know there's hope. I'm so happy that you've been updating so regularly, please carry on! but seriously I understand where Enjolras is coming from but cOME ON ENJOLRAS GET A GRIP PLEASE. Look, my name is Sophie and even I don't like her. Anyway, brilliant writing! Loving this so much!
shadows-of-1832 chapter 26 . 7/20
Nice to see that Eponine said something to him after her conversation with Cosette. However, by the way Enjolras had left things, I don't know if what lies down the road even involves him...
Brooke chapter 26 . 7/20
Amazing as always! Thanks for such a quick update! I always read the new chapter like the day it's posted. Please keep the new chapters coming!
judybear236 chapter 26 . 7/20
Hmm... but who is she marrying?

Good imagery, good voices. Great emotions.

But who is she marrying? She doesn't seem to be terribly happy about it.
judybear236 chapter 25 . 7/20
Yay! I was wondering how long before they got back together.

Interesting way of accomplishing it though.

Nice chapter.
shadows-of-1832 chapter 25 . 7/19
Oh, what are these two doing to themselves? My heart breaks for the two of them.
So good! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Awesome chapter!
shadows-of-1832 chapter 24 . 7/12
Ack! This is tearing me apart, and my heart breaks for them.
judybear236 chapter 24 . 7/12
Crazy story between those two! Good imagery and voices.

Write more.
Val90210 chapter 23 . 6/9
Great chapter ! Happy about your return, hope to read more chapters soon!
Brooke chapter 22 . 6/9
That took a while...but it was worth the wait! This has been my favorite fic for years, and you always keep me on the edge of my seat! Hopefully those new chapters can be released very soon... :)
shadows-of-1832 chapter 23 . 6/9
Oh, wow...So long since this was last updated, but...wow.

Kind of disappointed by the fact she changed her mind, but I still hope they can figure something out and still be together.
Half-Blood Wizard Tribute 666 chapter 22 . 3/19