Reviews for A Heart Full of Love
Val90210 chapter 23 . 6/9
Great chapter ! Happy about your return, hope to read more chapters soon!
Brooke chapter 22 . 6/9
That took a while...but it was worth the wait! This has been my favorite fic for years, and you always keep me on the edge of my seat! Hopefully those new chapters can be released very soon... :)
shadows-of-1832 chapter 23 . 6/9
Oh, wow...So long since this was last updated, but...wow.

Kind of disappointed by the fact she changed her mind, but I still hope they can figure something out and still be together.
Half-Blood Wizard Tribute 666 chapter 22 . 3/19
Please update!
FangirlSuzyQ chapter 18 . 3/14
funny that Gabes the one seeing ghosts now
FangirlSuzyQ chapter 15 . 3/14
No offense, but he is kind of being a hypocrite. :-[]
Val90210 chapter 22 . 2/2
I really have to say how much I loved your work , great story , great characters, and hope it all ends well , If not I think my heart will break into million pieces but I will accepted because after all is your story , I really wish you update any time soon !
Runa P chapter 14 . 7/1/2014
Why?! I feel like a piece of heart has been ripped out but it was a great chapter though and a great story
Guest chapter 22 . 5/8/2014
Hello! I read your fic perhaps a month or two ago and have been checking often for updates because I enjoy reading it just that much! I love this pairing and I love how you make them interact and so I hope that you update soon! Thanks for writing such a lovely story.
Victoriamitch1 chapter 22 . 2/26/2014
I love this so much! Please please please update soon:)
Natasha chapter 22 . 2/13/2014
Honestly, I was completely hooked on the story and cannot wait until you update it. But I ,must confess that I really dislike Sophie and became quite worried that the girl talking to Enjolras just before his wedding was Éponine, rather then Sophie. I cant wait to reada more of you story, you are quite talented. Thank you.
Guest chapter 22 . 1/25/2014
More soon please I love this story Enjolras and Eponine are meant for eachother!
kuhndogone chapter 7 . 12/28/2013
so Eponine is as blind as marius over Enjolras and Enjolras is as bling as both of them over grantaire
Guest chapter 22 . 12/27/2013
Great chapter
Fanpire101 chapter 22 . 12/27/2013
I'm so glad you're back! That was awesome!