Reviews for A light will save us all
Wolf Riddle chapter 30 . 3/25/2013
And... my day is made! Best story I've read all day, and thats saying a lot since I read up to twenty a day. ( Not joking! ) Like I said the first time, and hopefully not the last time, I loved it! Hope to read more in the future, keep up the writing! I'm now off to read more of your lovely stories...
Bee4ever chapter 30 . 1/9/2013
Awesome ending!
Bee4ever chapter 29 . 1/9/2013
Megatron will wish he'd never been created by the time Chromia. Ironhide, Sunny, Sides and Optimus get done with him!
HanamiKaze chapter 28 . 12/15/2012
Why not do a mash-up of their names, like Sunswipe or Sidestreaker. I'm not sure about a third, maybe focus on the paintjob, like if he/she took after Sunstreaker, name them Goldstar or in Sideswipe's case, go for something like Rubystar. Get where I'm coming from?
Xireana Prime chapter 28 . 11/25/2012
yes! no dieing Hide! i had hated that part of the movie! please update soon!
Lina Marie chapter 28 . 11/24/2012
hmm idk about the names because idk what theyll be like :( and i was never good at naming ahaha umm as for the ending... i think it should follow the story plot, then you could wait till t4 comes out and continue from there :) basically put the story on hold lol but its just an idea :)
Luna Uchiha666 chapter 28 . 11/23/2012
OMP! THIS IS GETTING EXCITING! Keep up the good work my friend! This is getting good!
Harry O'Henth chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
I would normally not be as meticulous in a passing review as this, but I feel compelled to point out two things that I noticed in the first several paragraphs of your story. The very first sentence of your story is a fragment, saying, "Standing in the middle of a crumbling city; buildings destroyed, roads torn up and the rubble scattered everywhere."
Semicolons are used to connect two relevant independent clauses. "Standing in the middle of a crumbling city," is an introductory participial phrase, but it is not followed up by a subject or verb, rendering it a fragment. The second part of the sentence is also a fragment, and that makes the entire thing an incomplete thought.
Also, using the term "the rubble" makes it seem as if the reader should know about it already, and since we don't it can be confusing. I know that I noticed it when I read it, and spent several moments wondering "what rubble?" Taking the article of the phrase would fix the problem.
Throughout your first chapter, there are several instances of dangling or misplaced modifiers, or a participial phrase that is not followed by the noun or pronoun it is modifying. For instance, "Craving something spicy, pepper was my best choice." is grammatically incorrect, because the introductory participial phrase modifies me, not pepper, and, therefore, me should follow the participial phrase immediately. In your story, you have, "Glancing at the kitchen clock, it read 4:30." 'it' was not glancing at the kitchen clock, I hope, and if it was, then this is an awkward sentence that requires rewording. A correction could be, "Glancing at the kitchen clock, she saw that it was 4:30." Insert as much embellishment as you want from there.
Overall, the biggest issue you seem to run into is fragments and incomplete thoughts. It is hard to understand where the sentence is supposed to go, sometimes, and several instances that could be very strong, engaging points are nullified because the sentence makes no sense. Having a Beta go over this for you would help, or reading several books on editing and doing it yourself. The most important and most difficult part of writing a good story is editing.
Dragonmaster789 chapter 28 . 11/19/2012
I'm inerested in the alternate ending and the story was awsome.
Bee4ever chapter 28 . 11/19/2012
Awesome chappie! Loved the way Amy told off Mearing. Priceless! Also loved the way Amy dealt with Sentinel! Thank you so much for not letting 'Hide and Chromia die! *gives hugs and cookies*
SakuraPheonix13 chapter 28 . 11/19/2012
I'm not gonna lie... I was SO prepared to hate you when I read the part of 'Hide and Chromia dying. You don't know how happy you made me when Amy saved them. And all the while Sentinel was being rebuked, I couldn't help but think that it was like a child being reprimanded by their parents. Why is it that parents being angry at you is 1000x better than if they're sad and disappointed by you? I can totally understand why Sentinel felt that way... Still... he needs to get his A%# KICKED for almost killing off 'Hide and Chromia!

For names they could be: Sunburst, Livewire, Nightshade, Sidestrike, Beta, Aura, Trick Shot, ...umm that's all the I can think of right now XP

NOOOOO! I'm a happy ending kinda story gal and if you made the darker, alternate ending, I would probably cry TT-TT
SakuraPheonix13 chapter 27 . 11/17/2012
OH SHNAP! Ish is about to go DOWN! Run Amy! RUUUUUN! DON'T TRUST DYLAN! Listen to your mates! Oh please! PLEASE, don't kill of Ironhide! TT-TT
Bee4ever chapter 27 . 11/17/2012
Uh oh! It's on now!
Luna Uchiha666 chapter 27 . 11/17/2012
WWWWOOOOWWWWW! Okay, keep going! This is getting really good and my heart is POUNDING beind my chest. Keep up the good work and I hope to read more soon.
Bee4ever chapter 26 . 11/16/2012