Reviews for MASTER&PET
Mizuki 8D chapter 1 . 7/2
that was lovely
Lady Shiro Neko chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
the vampire with a chip in his head sort of sounds like Spike from Buffy the Vampire Slayer when he got caught and had a chip put in his head, making him unable to harm humans in any form. That said, I love your story.
Beccabu32 chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
I just love this fic sixth time reading it
StrawbrryX3 chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
i loved it! i was so upset when ichi grew old and started dying...but the ending was sooo cute!
pnginlvrs chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
That was so sweet, I'm crying!
violetkisses chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Oh wow. This story was absolutely rocking! I loved it.
Niji Hitomi Kabra chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
How did i NOT review this the first time i read it?! o.o

Or even the second time?!

Anyways, what i should have said the first time, this is amazing! You capture the Master/slave dynamic so perfectly it makes me want to cry. Please, you have to tell me you have experience with this.

Well-written with a special style that i haven't found with too many people. You do switch from present to past tense a couple of times, but i think it flows with the story nicely.

Vampires were an interesting twist. Though using the Buffy terms made me keep expecting to hear something about Spike or Angel. i am guessing Grimm is like Spike and Starrk is like Angel? Though i can't quite place who Ulqui would be, possibly the Vamp-femme that Spike first shows up with? Meh, it's cute and interesting and provides a little extra mental exercise that makes me giggle. All in all the story could have stood on its own without the Buffy/Vamp references i think, but they don't detract from it.

To sum it up, very good job! Please keep writing. Especially more D/s stuff! There just isn't enough out there like this! And as a slave myself, this is the sort of D/s relationship i crave in both fiction and reality.
kawaii sushi97 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
om! i just cry my eyes out!
whith how they werw so lon together and the way grimmjow love him and treat him and the Alzheimer!oh god the Alzheimer!
it was relly Really Beautiful!
Loreto W chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
This is one of the most incredible stories I've ever read. I wanted to read it so badly. The first time I saw your story published I started to read it and knew it will be about Grimm dom and Ichi sub and it was so so long that I said "I will read it later", but then time passed by I totally forgot about it. So these latest days I wanted to read the story I read "that time" but I didn't know what it was, and now I found it to discover it was one of the most incredibly beautiful and amazing Grimmichi stories I've read in my whole life.

It was incredible! Every single word you wrote was amazing. I loved it. I didn't want Ichi to become a vampire like Grimm, but it was so so so amazing when they find the Youth ... fountain? Or whatever it was called! And when Ichigo got the Alzheimer disease I was so devastated. Authors always write about it. But they don't know a shit about the disease. The pain of seeing your loved one forgetting you completely is awful. It's impossible to stand it. I know because my mom had a cerebrovascular accident and she forgot all about us, like for a whole week. Those were the saddest days of my life. But this story was so beautiful I agree with a person who let a review. This story is worth 100,000,000,000,000 reviews (it' that quantity ever exists) Thanks you a lot for this.
Shirosaki413 chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
oh my GOD this is just too amazing DX only 7 reviews? please. this is like, worth...1,000 reviews. even more DX

AWESOME job on this! i loved it X3
Ria Everwood chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Love the fic, I especially love the happy ending. Hope it could be longer.
bleachitblack315 chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Uwaaaaaahhhh! I loved this story! The beginning was a little confusing with the shinigami and vampires and chips(?) but the story line was perfect. I really liked how you kept them in a dom/slave relationship as well as a super loving one. The ending was so happy! Good job!
meka18 chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
this was so beautiful i stared to cry at the end
IstariaDragon chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
My god i LOVE this! O.O and i love how you stick to the true grimm-seme and ichi-uke!
thesleepless chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
a great story :)

it was hot and emotional. i m so happy that grimm's plan in the end succeeded. Alzheimer is horrible :S and grimm's fear of ichi's death was really touching.

continue with the great work, and i hope to read more of your stories soon :)