Reviews for MASTER&PET
Beccabu32 chapter 1 . 2/6
I just love this fic sixth time reading it
StrawbrryX3 chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
i loved it! i was so upset when ichi grew old and started dying...but the ending was sooo cute!
pnginlvrs chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
That was so sweet, I'm crying!
violetkisses chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Oh wow. This story was absolutely rocking! I loved it.
Niji Hitomi Kabra chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
How did i NOT review this the first time i read it?! o.o

Or even the second time?!

Anyways, what i should have said the first time, this is amazing! You capture the Master/slave dynamic so perfectly it makes me want to cry. Please, you have to tell me you have experience with this.

Well-written with a special style that i haven't found with too many people. You do switch from present to past tense a couple of times, but i think it flows with the story nicely.

Vampires were an interesting twist. Though using the Buffy terms made me keep expecting to hear something about Spike or Angel. i am guessing Grimm is like Spike and Starrk is like Angel? Though i can't quite place who Ulqui would be, possibly the Vamp-femme that Spike first shows up with? Meh, it's cute and interesting and provides a little extra mental exercise that makes me giggle. All in all the story could have stood on its own without the Buffy/Vamp references i think, but they don't detract from it.

To sum it up, very good job! Please keep writing. Especially more D/s stuff! There just isn't enough out there like this! And as a slave myself, this is the sort of D/s relationship i crave in both fiction and reality.
kawaii sushi97 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
om! i just cry my eyes out!
whith how they werw so lon together and the way grimmjow love him and treat him and the Alzheimer!oh god the Alzheimer!
it was relly Really Beautiful!
Loreto W chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
This is one of the most incredible stories I've ever read. I wanted to read it so badly. The first time I saw your story published I started to read it and knew it will be about Grimm dom and Ichi sub and it was so so long that I said "I will read it later", but then time passed by I totally forgot about it. So these latest days I wanted to read the story I read "that time" but I didn't know what it was, and now I found it to discover it was one of the most incredibly beautiful and amazing Grimmichi stories I've read in my whole life.

It was incredible! Every single word you wrote was amazing. I loved it. I didn't want Ichi to become a vampire like Grimm, but it was so so so amazing when they find the Youth ... fountain? Or whatever it was called! And when Ichigo got the Alzheimer disease I was so devastated. Authors always write about it. But they don't know a shit about the disease. The pain of seeing your loved one forgetting you completely is awful. It's impossible to stand it. I know because my mom had a cerebrovascular accident and she forgot all about us, like for a whole week. Those were the saddest days of my life. But this story was so beautiful I agree with a person who let a review. This story is worth 100,000,000,000,000 reviews (it' that quantity ever exists) Thanks you a lot for this.
Shirosaki413 chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
oh my GOD this is just too amazing DX only 7 reviews? please. this is like, worth...1,000 reviews. even more DX

AWESOME job on this! i loved it X3
Ria Everwood chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Love the fic, I especially love the happy ending. Hope it could be longer.
bleachitblack315 chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Uwaaaaaahhhh! I loved this story! The beginning was a little confusing with the shinigami and vampires and chips(?) but the story line was perfect. I really liked how you kept them in a dom/slave relationship as well as a super loving one. The ending was so happy! Good job!
meka18 chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
this was so beautiful i stared to cry at the end
IstariaDragon chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
My god i LOVE this! O.O and i love how you stick to the true grimm-seme and ichi-uke!
thesleepless chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
a great story :)

it was hot and emotional. i m so happy that grimm's plan in the end succeeded. Alzheimer is horrible :S and grimm's fear of ichi's death was really touching.

continue with the great work, and i hope to read more of your stories soon :)
Recklessly Impulsive chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
LOL What A line for the ending XD I love Slutty/Submissive/Masochistic ICHI! So this gets an all out awesome from me :D And I also LOVE Sadistic/Possessive Grimmjow so basically you just made my day with this :D

Love GSXIU *Hugs*
wolf's paradise chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Hmm that was interesting. I didn't expect it to be anything with vampires; I actually thought it was going to be something like the neko stories most people write, but this was different. I liked it, though bondage isn't a fav of mine. There were some questions I had about your vamp world that seemed to be left unsaid, but alas, unless I read the story again, I don't remember them lol. Your grammar is good as well - a nice refresher in a bondage story such as this. Most I happen upon don't have good grammar, but yours did. Thank you ).

The characters were a little OOC, and I normally like them as in character as possible, but when you put them into certain situations, they can react differently, so I'm pretty fine with the fact that they aren't completely in character. I did like the twist of the "Fountain of Youth"; didn't even think about that until you mentioned land and water and the spring and I basically had to pass over the part where it SAID it was the FOY before I got it. Silly me lol. Anyway, for your first story, it's not bad. It gets a thumbs up from me.

-wp