Reviews for Black Sun Rising
Great chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Huh, a different version but its good. Looking forward to more!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Tee hee. I like the ending. Well done!
jcampbellohten chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Very nice last scene.
Quickslice chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Picturing Ichigo smirking with the sunrise on his back and Zangetsu on his right shoulder, amazing!
Rake1810 chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Really liked this one. Wasn't a huge fan of its 'prequel'.
coolprettyangel2006 chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
what an amazing job of writing. i had to go back and reread the manga chapters again after i read it.
Kireina-Ame chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
This and the story that precedes it are written absolutely beautifully. My only disappointment is in how short they ended. Awww. T_T Hilarious Ichigo versus Byakuya fights are almost as good as Ichigo and Rukia quarrels/sap/smut! (And because of the latter, the former is even better, hehe.)
HitsugayaLover99 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
This was a great oneshot! It was really good!
Umayar chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
"Nii-sama, tell him I've grown," she demanded...

This gave me a mental image of Byakuya jumping in and defending Rukia over something stupid (like an overprotective brother who is actually expressive would do...except in extreme). Not Byakuya, I know, but a hilarious moment nonetheless. Byakuya being crazy as an overprotective brother...something I'd like to see...

Moving on, it's been a while. And hopefully I'll catch up to all your stories soon.

As for the review...I don't really know what to say. You just write so beautifully that I end up repeating pretty much the same thing in each review. It feels repetitive at my end...though I am sure you would enjoy it a lot :D (Let me add some more cool words to my vocabulary then...)

This feels more like a letter than a review...Anyways, keep up the good work!

All the best!
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
I suppose this is in some way related to the most recent arc in the manga...haven't read it to be totally honest. Maybe once it's over I will...

I really liked this, even not knowing the exact context. It was good.
Rukia's Reflection chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Damn your good! That was wonderfully written! I mean, I know the first part is mostly from the manga, but you made it your own, and that is the sign of a true writer, in my opinion. I must have read this weeks manga chapter three to four times, now, but you still made it sound newe to me. Well done!
ThunderClaw03 chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
great job keep it up update soon
KitElizaKing chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Aaah, so cute! You're about as high off of those last two chapters of the manga as I am. I'm way too old to be letting out girly squeals, but let me tell you, I was squealing it up when I read this weeks installment. It was so damned nice I had to read it twice! Really, just to get my teeny-delight under control. (And I ain't no teenager!) I love your writing. Keep it up, girl. Us Ichi/Ruki fans need all of the protection we can get against those forces of darkness and evil...those yaoi fans, and worse: the Ichi/Hime mutants.

High five!

And Thanks.
dragonlord1337 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
*low whistle* That was awesome for a one shot and it did go along with this weeks chapter amazingly well. I give it a 10/10.
MellyMonster chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
naww this was awesome

i loved it, just finished reading this weeks chapter and this went with it so nicely

and i think rukia's haircut looks awesome, well everyone 'new looks' look awesome tbh XP