Reviews for It Shouldn't Feel Right
Words of Winter chapter 9 . 2/29/2012
You haven't updated in FOUR months! I need to know what happensD: Haha, but really, please, please update soon!
soulofmind chapter 9 . 10/19/2011
You amuse me, darling. You amuse me greatly.

Aren't you glad I got around to reading these?
Leveragelover chapter 9 . 10/8/2011
I really like the story I think it's very intresting how hermione is putting her trust in draco. On the other hand I think the way you are writing snape and hermionees relationship is rather intresting in how it's kind of a simple secret love and not a wild crazy out-of-control relationship. Keep on writing!
krista04 chapter 9 . 10/5/2011
Good chapter! I think it's so romantic that Sev wants to shout from the tower of loving Mione-while it's not true to character it IS true of someone in love! Love often puts you out of character!

I don't have any problem without the drama it gives a chance to breath again! :)
soulofmind chapter 8 . 9/16/2011
Uh-oh for Sev. Haha, you're just having oodles of fun with this, aren't you?

Is it wrong that I think I'm looking forward to more Bellatrix stuff from you the most NOW? You need to stop getting me obsessed with new characters! Jeez! One of these days, you're going to make something besides Sevmione and Dramione become my OTP.
krista04 chapter 8 . 9/15/2011
Loved it! I was SO Dumbledore! Love the humor :)

Now though I think Mione may be in trouble with Severus. Hopefully he won't be a prat and just intends to work on the "keep secret" side of things. That way she won't flip when he makes rude comments in public.
soulofmind chapter 7 . 9/14/2011
Such cuteness, haha.

You really brighten up my day with all of your adorable storytelling and Facebook messages 3
krista04 chapter 7 . 9/13/2011
I think this is a good, light-hearted story! There are sooo...many serious, gut wrenching stories out there that it is so much fun to read a "feel good story". I love that they are friends, and that there is true love. Yes there is drama, but those "knights in capes with wands" ;) are there to come to the rescue! I love Draco as this-his "Tom Felton" personality!

Thankyou for giving me sunshine moments :)
krista04 chapter 6 . 9/11/2011
Good chapter. I hope Draco can help Mione! She needs to know she's not right for Ron!
SecretPrincess1 chapter 4 . 9/10/2011
This is so creepy and disturbing...

But you're a very good writer.
soulofmind chapter 5 . 9/5/2011
I'm so glad I made the opposite choice when I was in a situation a bit like this... I stayed. Because who cares about someone who's just like you? Not me, not anymore. I love my Ron. :) My Connor.

Ranting about my personal life, yeah, I know. But Sevmione's still my favorite pairing, don't worry: I'm not going all canon on you.
krista04 chapter 5 . 8/30/2011
It is sad, but whether things were to work with Sev or not she owed it to Ron.

Good job!

Post soon and longer chap, I do so hate it when they end! ;)
msroseross07 chapter 4 . 8/28/2011
oh dear Severus is making her completely forget about Ron! lol but i love their little affair and wonder what will happen next!O.O because all of us love us some Severus lol
1.1.1.1.nolongerinuse1.1.1.1 chapter 4 . 8/28/2011
Loved it!
Words of Winter chapter 4 . 8/28/2011
lolololol... lmaooo, so funny xD