Reviews for The Ascendant
Bloody Vixen chapter 20 . 1/30
Hey, I heard about what happened and am sorry to hear that you were forced into that situation. I can't PM you anymore, but I'd just like to add some final words to this story of yours. It's a beautiful and amazing fic. I hope that you will find happiness with your work and find peace with yourself and I thank you for writing this story, to me it will be THE Sephiroth/Tifa dark-fic; a canon-compliant post FFVII story that truly took Sephiroth's character to new levels.

All the best to you and thank you so much for your work.
Sak chapter 21 . 9/21/2013
Uh, I'm not here?

But I love it, interesting new planet and species heh. I wasn't really clear what was at the bottom if her crater? So it was black goo? No blood then...
Sak chapter 20 . 9/21/2013
I can't agree with the story line any longer, or pretend to, because I believe we have to respect God. His Unique Oneness makes any other idea about Him or ideas to be like Him invalid and quite dangerous ground really.
That's my personal belief and I had to share it, but I do love reading your writing.
I know I know, if I were to truly stick to my point, I wouldn't even be a fan of Final Fantasy because their original plot line is almost continued with your fic here... I just like the characters but I need to draw the line somewhere. At the end of the fic?! Anyway, enjoyed this :)
Sak chapter 19 . 9/20/2013
Omg! Shhh just got real yo!
Sak chapter 17 . 9/20/2013
He's here!
Sak chapter 16 . 9/20/2013
Omg Yuffie. Warrior, hero and now geostigma victim. Great chap
Sak chapter 15 . 9/20/2013
Things be happening! Eden is slowly losing his separate identity...

Will Sephiroth appear now? I like Marlene hid Eden's involvement in her changing... She's so sweet really.
Sak chapter 14 . 9/20/2013
Omg poor little Marlene!
Sak chapter 13 . 9/20/2013
Omg, super Tifa attack and destroy!
Sak chapter 12 . 9/20/2013
Enter, Genesis
Sak chapter 11 . 9/20/2013
Great
Sak chapter 10 . 9/20/2013
Whoa! I need to throw cold water on my face too after that! Amazing, chilling writing
Sak chapter 9 . 9/20/2013
They make a cute pair those kids. I'm crying for Barret though!
Sak chapter 8 . 9/20/2013